What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Depends on the ethanol content, probably. Less is better for us, since we get more power (ethanol does not output as much energy as gasoline when burned) and a small MPG boost. Theoretically, Shell is "better" gas as it is "top tier" - it supposedly contains more detergents than mandated by the EPA, but how of those detergents/additives that actually make it into your gas tank is difficult to ascertain.

And it's not a van. If you're gonna call it something other than a truck, at least call it a wagon, as that's what the W in WD21 stands for I believe!

Edited by Towncivilian

Sorry. I make it a point to say TRUCK in school etc. but i let the "van" slip out from time to time.

So i can call yours a CAR? right? since you have a CAR50

Edited by PathfinderIII

attempted to adjust my sagging torsion BAR, but gave up when i figured out that it was out of room for adjustment and didnt feel like reindexing right now, in the rain.... :(

I put a beer on it.

B

I put a case of beer in it and went to my hunting camp for the weekend. Found a nice sandy trail with some sharp hills left by the dozer that was planting trees. Did some drifting on the turns and caught a little air on the hills. Sounds too harsh on the landings though, not going to do that again on purpose.

James

today (actually yesterday), picked up an xterra roof rack for $20, replaced drivers door window switch, and a glove box latch with lock that I am in process of re-keying to fit my key. GOOD DAY YESTERDAY !!

I replaced the tail light I broke on my 5/10/11 wheelin trip, found some rear door window switches with the writing still on them, and a non-floopy driver side sun visor!

I replaced the tail light I broke on my 5/10/11 wheelin trip, found some rear door window switches with the writing still on them, and a non-floopy driver side sun visor!

You don't like big floppy things in your face?

didn't bother me til I took the truck wheelin! I had to hold it up almost the entire time!

I made a little "U" shaped clip to hold mine up, with one leg longer than the other, than I slip the longer end under the sunroof rubber and the other end over the visor to hold it up. I just got a new/used drivers side visor (thanks TownCivilian!), and although it stays up it looks like it won't for very long or when I hit a bump it starts to creep down.

Sorry to hear about the visor being on the verge of failing, it's difficult tell how sturdy it really is while it's in the junkyard. If I ever find another gray one I'll let you know.

No, it's fine, thanks for picking it up for me.

On another note, just finished re-keying the new glove box lock to fit my ignition key ! Success, LOL !! Swap the new latch/lock in tomorrow.

got the tires balanced. found out my pass rear tire is "seperating" from the belt... swapped it with the spare... almost cant tell its a different tire.

then took it out in some sand dunes and played around. and went and found some water down by the river. and played.

then went home, and wished i could go find some REAL mud... :(

Edited by Kyle94

got the tires balanced. found out my pass rear tire is "seperating" from the belt... swapped it with the spare... almost cant tell its a different tire.

then took it out in some sand dunes and played around. and went and found some water down by the river. and played.

then went home, and wished i could go find some REAL mud... :(

I hope if the tire isn't the same size that you put the spare on the front and a good front on the back

I hope if the tire isn't the same size that you put the spare on the front and a good front on the back

its the same size. and the same tread pattern, just a different sidewall. as the tire we put on (the old/new spare) is the newer version of the tires already on the truck.

I stared at mine as i WALKED to work this afternoon, Got one of my pop's oldie trucks now to drive until I can find the time to work on it, Woop Woop! its a awesome dually! but it gets like 7mpg if iam lucky so no cruising. Unless of course its to the liquor store!, Oh and i got the paint for my front passenger fender!

Edited by NextToAlaska