What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

i tried to put my spare tire on today and it dosent fit around my caliper. glad i tried it in my driveway and not on highway or a trail

Tried to flex it out in a tree stump right in front of my mom's bedroom window. She pulled in the driveway just as the back tires started spinning. She was pissed.

Changed the oil, rotated the tires(which barley seem to be wearing), and lubed up the front end. Had two grease zerks to install on the inner tie rods, but they are a bit too tall and get to close to the frame for my liking. So, I installed them, greased the joint, then reinstalled the plug. My next oil change will be due shortly after I pass 200,000 miles!

I agree with safety inspections, I like sharing the road with at least safeish vechiles (even if people can't drive :lol: ) by PA emissions regulations/necessities vary from county to county. My end is a bit strict/kinda sucks on tailpipe-non obdII cars

saw it for the first time in a week.......been gone to an ARMY school!!!!!!!!! get to leave again tomorrow for another ARMY school, but I get to take the Pathy......anyone know if there are any good trails around Little Rock, Arkansas????? Gonna be there for two glorious weeks!!!!!! :lol:

decided that she needed washing......took her to the auto wash and cleaned her up a bit......now the trip tomorrow wont be so bad!!!!!!!

Edited by Meandmy92Pathy

I crashed mine =/

:unsure: What happened?

I changed my oil yesterday. SuperTech 5W-30 + Nissan OEM "shorty" filter out, Pennzoil Yellow Bottle 10W-40 and Purolator PureONE PL14610 filter in.

I replaced the A-pilar tweeters with some Infinity ones I have had in the garage for years. WOW what a difference, don't think the OEM ones were even working. Took about 10 minutes per side, super easy. I should have done this when I first got it.

That's not cool! Hope it's not to bad.

James

The Ceramic Clutch and a hill lead me into making a mistake.. and I hit another car that was turning into the street.

Insurance will take care of his car.

Pathy has little but pain in the ass damage.

The corner of bumper went a little bit in, with the side panel. The corner light broke too.

When I turn to the right the wheel rubs in the corner, but just now I use the jack and some wood to fix the damage. Now it doesn't rub.

ME

222964_10150284875959918_540024917_9502415_4988884_n.jpg

The Victim of my Foolness..

228426_10150284873624918_540024917_9502412_3208355_n.jpg

I replaced the A-pilar tweeters with some Infinity ones I have had in the garage for years. WOW what a difference, don't think the OEM ones were even working. Took about 10 minutes per side, super easy. I should have done this when I first got it.

There's a tweeter mod you can do to the factory (Clarion?) tweeters to make them actually produce some sound. It helped quite a bit with mine, but I'm sure your Infinitys will still sound better than the factory with the mod!

Ouch, Slashjt. But at least you didn't get a significant amount of damage!

The Ceramic Clutch and a hill lead me into making a mistake.. and I hit another car that was turning into the street.

Insurance will take care of his car.

Pathy has little but pain in the ass damage.

The corner of bumper went a little bit in, with the side panel. The corner light broke too.

When I turn to the right the wheel rubs in the corner, but just now I use the jack and some wood to fix the damage. Now it doesn't rub.

ME

222964_10150284875959918_540024917_9502415_4988884_n.jpg

I'm sure it still hurts but thats not too bad. When you said "crashed" I thought a lot worse. Time for an ARB?

James