What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

put in Xzenon bulbs, super whites, took my 1.5" wheel spacers out because they were causing vibration, ordered a new set of soft 8 black steel wheels with the 4" offset to replace the spacers. thinking of fabbing up some rock sliders.

Replaced the clip that holds some vacuum switch:

th_IMG_0899.jpg

One of the pushpins holding the plastic holder in the bracket broke off. $7.77 for a new one from Nissan.

Edited by Towncivilian

...pervert, your not supposed to do those things to pastries. "did some donuts". Sheesh.

I wrote a little love poem for mine and read it to him dressed as Hamlet.

Replaced a stripped wheel stud on the rear. Had a heck of a time figuring out how to get the stud out though. Once I figured out how the drum brake pads pull off it was pretty simple.

Curt hitch installed (#13156!

Hopkins "no-splice" Hitch Wiring kit (#43465) installed

:P

In the pipeline:

• KYB gr-2 front struts, and rear shocks
  • KYB front strut bellows/strut-bumps
  • OME MD front (OME2923) & rear springs (OME2922)
  • OEM front strut mounts & bearings
    here's to a good $500+ worth of suspension parts :itsallgood:

Edited by Qx4donald

took the driver door apart....window rolls down, just not up....motor is bad, gotta replace.......

dismantled the stock air box and washed out........sucked out the K&N filter and am about to drive it to notice

little difference.......it wasn't very dirty

I also took off that dumbassed resonance tube!!!!!!

more to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took the driver door apart....window rolls down, just not up....motor is bad, gotta replace.......

why do you think the motor is bad? I'd assume that since it rolls the window down, it's ok.

Could be a faulty switch.

dropped the oil pan and removed the oil pump. Cleaned both and inspected oil pump clearances.

I've got this much taken off already, so it made sense to do it while I'm in there.

dropped the oil pan and removed the oil pump. Cleaned both and inspected oil pump clearances.

I've got this much taken off already, so it made sense to do it while I'm in there.

Hopefully you saw some of my recent posts where I inspected the oil pump, had it pass, and then had it still fail, due to clearances that aren't measured per the FSM... Of course it's possible that your pump is totally good.

Finished removing the last of the large rust spots on the driver door. Also had local dealer change rear differential fluid. The damn filler plug wouldn't come loose and I started deforming the plug itself, so I decided to buy new plugs and Nissan changed out the fluid and plugs for $29 with my supplied fluid (Valvoline 80W-90 gear oil, conventional). I believe the previous fill was still the factory fill! :thumbsdown: