What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Filled the tank, $73.00 ouch :omg:

Our gas prices are cheaper than y'alls, the most I put in the pathy so far is $50. Filling my titan sometimes hits $90. I like filling my 109, if its really empty it will take $14.

James

Our gas prices are cheaper than y'alls, the most I put in the pathy so far is $50. Filling my titan sometimes hits $90. I like filling my 109, if its really empty it will take $14.

James

James, filled mine up here in Bossier yesterday......15 gallons even and $58.00!!!!!! oh yeah, ouch!!!! At least it's getting between 16-18 MPG!!!

Edited by Meandmy92Pathy

Washed it and cleaned interior using some Armor All wipes. Still gotta use some tire shine garbage, vacuum, wipe down the trunk trim, and clean the windows. Thinking about putting running boards and front mudflaps back on too.

took the driver door apart....window rolls down, just not up....motor is bad, gotta replace.......

My 94 was doing the same thing, I ended up taking the motor apart, wiped the insides down and put it back together and now it works fine ! Just make sure if you do this that you put the metal cover on the same way it came off because if you reverse the cover the window will run opposite of the way you press the switch, (that comes from experience !! LOL),

Edited by ahardb0dy

took the driver door apart....window rolls down, just not up....motor is bad, gotta replace.......

My 94 was doing the same thing, I ended up taking the motor apart, wiped the insides down and put it back together and now it works fine ! Jut make sure if you do this that you put the metal cover on the same way it came off because if you reverse the cover the window will run opposite of the way you press the switch, (that comes from experience !! LOL),

Thanks, gonna get on that first thing in the morning!!!!!! More to follow!!!!!

I forgot I was having trouble with the pass. side window, than on the way home from work my friend that rides with me rolled the window down but when he went to roll it up it wouldn't do anything, so I figured no big deal I'll just pull the panel quick when we got back to my house, (now dark outside!!) and if I had to I was going to run power from the battery straight to the motor, well the window still wouldn't go up but I did roll it down further, so I figured I would unbolt the glass from the regulator and slide the glass up and secure it until I had a chance to look at it, but the window was so far down now the bolts that hold the glass to the regulator were behind the metal of the door !! So I ended up un bolting the regulator, lifting the window up, unbolting the glass and used wooden wedges to shim the window in the up position. Than when I pulled the regulator out a few days later, I figured I would take the motor apart, so I did, and as I said I just wiped the inside of the case and the copper windings with a rag and put it back together and it worked !! Still working too !!

Good Luck with yours.

today I took the drivers side window switch out to take some pictures for another PF owner having a problem with his locks not locking from another forum, told him to join here, actually told 3 people to join here today.