Any gamers

nige

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play Halo 2 on xbox live gamertag~~~ Maethor33 ~~~

i am also i Sid Meyer Civilization fanatic, along with good old Age of Empires.....

(prob going to buy AOE 3 tomorrow....)

Old school Ghost Recon, Desert Seige, Island Thunder, and the tons of modded

maps, missions, total conversions (Frostbite rocks) for it.

I'm into modding - have three total conversions - but never made them public

b/c I borrowed all kinds of stuff. Right now it's the Eastern Front mod based

on the War of Infamy series. Your guys speak Russian, the baddies speak German,

and the weapons are accurate to the period. Nothing beats being flanked by a

Tiger tank and SS troops!

Can't allow myself to go get GR Advanced Warfighter for fear of getting hooked,

and then all the countless modding hours would be for nothing....

The Battlefield series are good but there is no sense of realism or squad action.

I play DII and Day of Defeat once in a while, Age of Empires III is what i have been playing for the past few days after I beat The Godfather for the PS2 which was actually a really good game but it isnt to hard so for people like me that try a misson 3 times and then get tired of the game The Godfather is a good one.

As some one noted before it is summer time so I'm usually out in the sun with my Pathy and some dame or just kicking it with some mates. The occassional night I will load up the Hearts of Iron II Doomsday game (who said Canada never wanted to join Nazi Germany in wold domination), the occassional Close Combat III battle with Germany deep in Moscow of '41. I usually wait until winter or when I can't do much else for a lack of funds.

hmm...not much of a computer gamer...but i play a good bit of super sprint contra and mario on NES..

on my roomates 360 fight night round 3, MVP baseball 06 (i think thats it)...

on my reg xbox right now i've been playing a lot of ncaa football 07 but i couldnt even start to list off what i play on there just whatever i feel like at the moment...

All of the Medal of Honor games for XBox rock!!!! That's really about all I play on XBox these days...I'm always on the look out for when the next one comes out. So far I've played and beat them all...but it's always fun to go back and play them again to find new tricks and secrets.

I have played The 4th Coming... Then went to ShadowBane... Now I mostly read with the boys... The ydont like reading the service manual but its better than not reading at all...

Online gaming is a major time suck, how ever it does allow us to vent our frustrations on killing stuff online vs IRL.....

I actually have not played any games online or other since I got my Motor....

call of duty 2 is my game of choice. but my all time favorit was return to castle wolfenstein. that was my favorite online game. I cant wait till they make the new one (hopefully).

on a side not i dont play as much as I used to. I was really good at a time. but them my computer got realllllly reallllly slow. when i get my new comp in a couple weeks ill get back into it

possibly fear, or HL2

I'm into MMORPG's, but haven't been playing recently. I played Asheron's Call for a few years, most likely gonna get into World of Warcraft, as my brother has it, and it looks pretty sic.

AHH YES! Another AC fan. :D:D:D:D

My brother and I played AC for several years, back when I was 12 or so until I was 15. It was hard to play with dial up, connecting at 24.4kbps. The lag monster didn't like us much.

Thats great. Not many people played AC. I found out that some girl in my elementary school played it, and her mom. Found out after I had been playing it for several months. That was wierd. :unsure:

I always like talking to people about AC, it's hilarious. Or talking to strangers about things in the game... they must think I'm a drug fiend or something.

I love being different :allclean:

• 1 year later...

i thought i would refresh this topic .

whats everyone playing in 2008

i have xbox 360 and call of duty 4 is the game i am addicted to

also assasins creed and world in conflict (pc)

any one else have xbox live mabey we can get some games going and chat about are pathys to?

I've got counterstrike source on my laptop for those boring lectures at school.

I played WoW (world of warcraft) for about a week and got sick of it, but all my friends play it.

We've got a 360 with live. gotta get CoD4 back from my friend though. bigfisch1191 do you have halo3?

My laptop has a crappy video card (intel 955) even though its a new machine so i can't really play that many games on it. But my desktop is my main gaming rig. I wanna get assasins creed and world in conflict though.

Oh and rock band, my friend just bought it. Its the best when you have a few people over there are vocals, bass, guitar, AND drums, leads to a fun time :dance:

Edited by redfinder

Jeez, my old post is all wrong now. Started Final Fantasy XI (online), PC, in 05 and it is about all I have played since. I did take some time for a couple PS2 games, but just enough to fly through them and get back to FFXI. I've never liked first person shooters, or anything Xbox related. I'm waiting for the PS3 80GIG to drop below $400 then I'll probably get one, there should be a good selection of games and movies available by then to make it worth the cost. Doubt I would ever do another online game if FFXI ever goes away, I hate people. Only reason I started it was because I liked all the non-online FFs.

Edited by GrimGreg

I've got counterstrike source on my laptop for those boring lectures at school.

I played WoW (world of warcraft) for about a week and got sick of it, but all my friends play it.

We've got a 360 with live. gotta get CoD4 back from my friend though. bigfisch1191 do you have halo3?

My laptop has a crappy video card (intel 955) even though its a new machine so i can't really play that many games on it. But my desktop is my main gaming rig. I wanna get assasins creed and world in conflict though.

Oh and rock band, my friend just bought it. Its the best when you have a few people over there are vocals, bass, guitar, AND drums, leads to a fun time :dance:

yea i have halo 3 whats your gamer tag mabey we can get a game goin

Don't really have the time to play games that often anymore. Finally got around to finishing Half-Life 2: Episode 2 and Portal. I'm part way through STALKER, Oblivion, and Bioshock though I haven't played any of those games since last summer I would like to finish em. Usually I just play Day of Defeat:Source.