What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Scion TC

the TC stands for Toyota Camry.

I'm keeping track and taking pictures of my gas mileage for the thread around here. Some of you might be surprised. Currently, I've gone 170 miles and my needle is still on the 1/2 mark.

Not very accurate though I would say, as nothing is linear.

Passed 131k miles today.

pathy stayed the night about 6 miles deep in the woods with a broken idler arm...went up this morning and got it out

oh damn that's hardcore. Around here, it would probably have been ravaged.

X2 on ravaging...

People in these parts would have stripped it within a few hours!

I went to several junk yards over an hour away to find ONE axle that had what I needed but I was NOT paying $550 for a ring and pinion.... sorry "Gray" your silly.

the TC stands for Toyota Camry.

Actually, the Scion TC is the replacement (or alternative) for the Toyota Celica.

pathy stayed the night about 6 miles deep in the woods with a broken idler arm...went up this morning and got it out

Need an idler arm brace!

Also, finally got a grille on my truck!

418064_401686709847690_100000190938619_1820574_1318961708_n.jpg

Edited by silverton

Went through the Liberty tubes with him in 1st constantly making him rev high and backfire wile staying directly next to a woman on her cell phone while she was driving... She didn't look happy :shrug:

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

EDIT: Oil change. Took pictures since I had a chance. Truck's looking worse and worse. Cleaning her up a bit tomorrow and the next day. Going to be warm.

Edited by PathfinderIII

Went and picked up the 4.3 this afternoon... This weekend I intend on tearing it down and finding/ordering rebuild components...

Gotta source a good 350 turbo and transfer case... all in good time...

Heim joints are ordered and on the way...

Dana 44 gears are on the way...

I am getting stoked...

Edited by tmoore4512

I replaced my rear wiper blade today since the rubber portion was starting to separate from the blade. Also, my rear washer fluid nozzle doesn't spit anything out. The pump works and the fluid isn't empty, so I'm thinking it's an issue in the tubing somewhere or a completely clogged nozzle. :thumbsdown:

went to unlock her this morning and the damm plastic clip broke on the drivers door the one that connects the door lock to the latch went to unlock the pass side and remembered it broke about a month ago. Ok went to the rear hatch and the damm thing wouldn't open, but the hatch window did. climbed in through the window removed the panel and broke it ah s$%t, got the hatch to open and started loading all the crap in it from our 4 day weekend in the desert, got her home and the hatch opens with no problems, what the hell I screwed with it for 15 minutes before climbing through the window.

We put 500 miles on her this trip and she ran great. Now for the clean up, brush marks down both sides, but I think they'll rub out I think I brought half the desert home in her, oh well it was fun :dance::dance:

New front bumper and wipers blades all around. Plugged in the passenger side horn while I was there. Still sounds sad and needs to be replaced. Power steering line on back order.

Pulled over to help some civic change his tire on an incline on a on ramp from one high to another in the morning so everyone is flying around it blindly. used the pathy jack cuz the civic one was giving a hard time.

Went to school and wiped it down with wet paper towels and dry ones so water marks weren't a problem. Windexed the windows (not the widsheild). Wetn'blacked the tires so they were cleaner then drove to my HS to chill with some old friends.

Ended up beings a 09' accord, 02? envoy, and my 95 pathfinder in a little convoy to basket ball courts. Me being the cabboose tailed gated my buddies envoy (with a trailblazer JY engine). Came to a light and he yells out the window "Yo, Rory!! Stop riding my ass bro!" Lmfaooo.

I then proceeded to drive around him and follow the accord. He then stole my parking and then we ended driving all the way back to HS to stand around by the trucks and talk. Still a great day tho.