What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

took the scale to my screen room

scale would not read just the wheel

situps?? I don't think so!! But I'm working on it, was actually close to 300 for a while, trying to cut down dinner to one small serving, thanks for caring :)

Put in a new Pioneer head unit. It was easy and it sounds great. Now I have to do the real work, rebush the trailing arms and replace the clutch... I guess I got the important part out of the way first!!!

replaced O2 sensor, tightened pass side valve cover screws, pondered doing the driver side but gave up, crawled under truck looking for parts that need repair/replace. needs shocks brakes and tires

Holy crap Kyle, think you've got enough backspacing in there! How's it do with the fenders?

LMAO! :lmao: yes, i think i have plenty.. :D the fenders.. most likely will get a lil trim job. on both sides... -_-

tomorrow im going to source some JGC coils in town and lift the rig up a little bit... :D take care of some of the rubbing with a tbar crank. and then trim from there.

FYI: these wheels weigh 18.4 pounds! i lost some weight?! woo!

Edited by Kyle94

Gave 'er a new sticker. :D

422573_331115526925582_100000814125250_870021_773206461_n.jpg

flexed it out prior to that... dont think my rear tires will stuff anymore... :( hopefully that improves after the JGC coils... picking those up tomorrow. may get them in on sunday? hopefully? might start tomorrow even after school.

Accidentally diagnosed why my cruise don't work (vacuum line that goes to nowhere). Didn't fix it, just diagnose it

and some parts prep

cde41712.jpg

next project is waiting for a day I feel like pulling the dizzy to get the old valve cover off