What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Scored a 90 amp Maxima alternator for $18.86 at the local pick a part.....had it tested and it's good... :wiggle: ...now I gotta go pick up a pully puller from Harbor Freight and do the swap tomorrow......

For the alty pully? Just zip the nut off (impact makes this process simple) and the pully comes right off.

For the alty pully? Just zip the nut off (impact makes this process simple) and the pully comes right off.

nope, the damn pully is stuck on the Maxi alty!!! :thumbsdown: But I got everything done and ready for the AM...will be hitting the Harbor Freight sidewalk sale in the morning first thing!!!

exactly, so far, the wife has let me get whatever I want for the Pathy....she says if it keeps me happy.......

Damn could I abuse on that statement! My wife really knows better than saying that! Lol! The first thing I would need to keep me happy would be a Barret M82A1!

James

Damn could I abuse on that statement! My wife really knows better than saying that! Lol! The first thing I would need to keep me happy would be a Barret M82A1!

James

Yeah, I like the M82A1 too, but the squirrels.....fur don't taste so good!!!!! Tools and parts, not anything!!!!! LOL!!!

scored a right rear window..the one with the Pathfinder sticker on it and a center A/C vent thingy for $20.....whooo hooooo!!!!! Everything is coming together and Elizabeth should be back on the road in a couple of weeks....only thing left is a windshield!!!

Got the $20 Maxi alty installed....works like a champ!!!!! Thanks to the write up on here the install was somewhat painless....damn these big hands...had to get the wife to help get a couple of the bolts started!!! Got the window area on the right rear prepped and ready for the new to me window......Got the A/C vent thingy installed, too!!! now there isn't a piece of wood holding the vents in place!!!!!!

She's coming together nicely!!!!!

Edited by Meandmy92Pathy

Well I have been busy but here and there I managed to do a few things. Yesterday I fabbed up some mounting brackets and welded them to a Smittybuilt I have laying around and it bolts directly to stock bumper mounts.

Today I'm going to install the turn signals and later on I will build some lower supports for it that tie into the bottom of the frame to make it easier on the stock hardware.

0309121653.jpg

Last night I Mr510 and I put together a PCV baffle for my valve cover to reduce oil consumption and raise the tube a little to match my intake spacer. No pictures of the inside, I forgot and pictures of the outside will come after both valve covers are painted. Speaking of Paint of and on over the last month I've been working on this for Kingman's pathy. He has a 300zx intake on his and the cover goes right over the top.

th_0221121845.jpg th_0222120037.jpg th_0223120440.jpg

0229122218.jpg

By the way, James, ^ That is red. chairfall.gif

I got a ASCO intake spacer that will go in with my MPFI swap. They sent me a COOL NISSAN shot glass and it makes the spacer look like a shot glass holder.

And I replaced my stock mid pipe with 2.25.

th_0215121351.jpg th_0222122027.jpg

Edited by MY1PATH

Building a new back deck/box.......here's some pics

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

what not to have happen with your back deck!!!

IMAG0175.jpg

I've been wanting to build a drawer system kind of like that. During hunting season my back seats stay down and I have crap piled every where. I use an action packer and a few canvas bags for the regular stuff that stays in the truck so If I could have all that in a couple of drawers It would save some clutter and maybe I could keep the seat up. I have a big military first aid bag that I think I'm going to try and mount to the rear deck like an xterra. Currently I'd bleed to death trying to find it in an emergency.

And hell black tape is good for lots of stuff. Ask a crew boat hand.

James

May or may not have blown a seam and/or weld on my muffler and/or exhaust piping. During a 6k rpm rage... *whistles*

Hey guys, If you have a nice watch, now would be the time to hold it over your head... the bull@!*% is getting pretty deep.

You know it's getting bad when your wife sends you a text at work to ask what you're gonna do to your Pathy when you get home!!!!!

Hahahaha ya that is pretty bad. After work today I'll be bleeding my clutch system, changing break pads that I've had in the back seat for a month, changing the oil and cleaning the air filter. Hooray for daylight savings time!

Hahahaha ya that is pretty bad. After work today I'll be bleeding my clutch system, changing break pads that I've had in the back seat for a month, changing the oil and cleaning the air filter. Hooray for daylight savings time!

Nothing quite that extravagant for me.....just gonna finish up the storage box in the rear cargo area!!!!! And yes, Daylight savings time is a wonderful thing!!!

I was told that I should probably bleed my clutch since I have had it replaced when going up hills shifting from second to third she slips sometimes; "you might have air in the lines" I was told. How hard is a fluid change?

I was told that I should probably bleed my clutch since I have had it replaced when going up hills shifting from second to third she slips sometimes; "you might have air in the lines" I was told. How hard is a fluid change?

You can just do a gravity bleed of the clutch fluid reservoir I'd think. Get a bottle of DOT4 fluid (which has higher minimum wet and dry boiling points) and crack the bleeder screw, replenishing fluid as required until all fluid is fresh.

Hey guys, If you have a nice watch, now would be the time to hold it over your head... the bull@!*% is getting pretty deep.

Uhm. What? You not being there, why would you say that? Don't believe I can get my Pathy to 6k? Fine, ill tape it sometime. Don't believe the exhaust has a new leak somewhere? Fine, ill record the sound. I don't understand why you call bull @!*%. I've had my Pathfinders over 6k before. Big whoop.

Today I contemplated getting the chemics to put in for my injectors. Then after deciding against. I put $28 in gas in it.