63 members have voted

1. 1. Whats in there???

• Ashes
    • Or Stuff

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud you smokers who actually use your ashtray (unless you then empty it onto the road). I have gotten out of my truck at traffic lights when some asshole threw a lit butt out their window, picked it up and said "you dropped this" as I tossed it in through their window. Did that to some bitch in a BMW last week.

I applaud you smokers who actually use your ashtray (unless you then empty it onto the road). I have gotten out of my truck at traffic lights when some asshole threw a lit butt out their window, picked it up and said "you dropped this" as I tossed it in through their window. Did that to some bitch in a BMW last week.

Oooh, this one I have to remember, next time I see someone throw a butt out the window.

I replaced my ash tray with twin cup/beverage holder. Prior to that it was my change holder. Now the left side is my beverage/drink holder and right side is my coin holder. Missed the Wwhat's in your glove box thread.

I have one of my hats hooked over the 4x4 shifter so it covers up the quarters in the tray behind it. That's where I keep two knives as well, in the crevice the shifted boot makes so my hat covers those as well.

Technically that makes them concealled weapons you know.

One time driving across country my friend and I had our knives laying up on the dash board, got pulled over and the officer said thank you for keeping them in sight, but then told us to stick them in the trunk.

I applaud you smokers who actually use your ashtray (unless you then empty it onto the road).

Agreed :aok:

I have gotten out of my truck at traffic lights when some asshole threw a lit butt out their window, picked it up and said "you dropped this" as I tossed it in through their window. Did that to some bitch in a BMW last week.

I have never had the chance too do that butI have voiced my opinion of others doing to while driving on the highway/freeway's. Some of them just could not figure, some got the point clearly and looked like they felt like an idiot. Then there are those who got the point and could not have cared less :angry:

Missed the Wwhat's in your glove box thread.

It's in the off topic section ;)

On Saturday night, someone emptied their ashtray all over my truck. Luckily for me I saw the inbred redneck who did it before he went into the store. So I took my key and ran it all along his newer chevy and picked up some of the butts and put them in his cowl vents.

I too hate when people empty their ashtray all over the road.

this my inventory

3 "Tazos" from my daughter

a clippers

the special hexagonal wrench for the yakima bases

two coins of 20 Mexican Cents :my2cents:

the USB memory with music (only when I am not listening it) :wiggle:

and Bunche of parking lot tickets (around 10 I haven't count them yet) :shrug:

$2.54 in change is not worth a borken window

I've known of asshats who would do that, break the window to get change for cigarettes or whatnot. No, not friends...

Coins, tiny folding military can opener, matches and 2 M6x1.0 cap screws (Hint: for popping loose the rear brake drums).

B

I never think about putting anything in mine. I keep my change in the little cubby on the far left of my dash. The rest of my stuff is im my glovebox or center console. Maybe I should start smoking...

believe me is not a good idea!

Ashes and butts in mine...here in SoCal i refuse to be one of those idiots that throw lit cigarettes out the window....I know the chances a cigarette will cause a wildfire are extremely low...i still refuse to toss them....field strip it or use the ash tray

Bearcat Police Scanner. Fits perfectly in the hole.

I've got one of those too! Although it's not in my ashtray. I've got it mounted below my cb-radio.

Coin / small bills for emergency days where I forget my wallet (has kept me from starving at lunch a few times).

-Colby

Ashes AND stuff! Here in beautiful BC we enjoy multitasking...this means digging your change out from amongst your ashes in order to hand the offensive smelling, dusty currency over to the fine representative of the fast food joint of your choice.

Edited by RedPath88
BC or not, reference removed ;)

...moi aussi !!... 40 years of loyal smoking service... ashes and ashes and whatever ended in it ... not up in smoke... filters...so, shall i become...ashes... !!

Edited by Pinip

smoking is nasty in my opinion. but i've camped in my truck so in my ash tray is a lighter to light fires outside. the last time i did it one i got used to the dark there was actually a house out there in the middle of nowhere, surprised they call something in on it.