What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Pulled the headlight switch on the 94 and cleaned the contacts, Yea have dash lights and taillights again, replaced the door lock actuator on the passenger rear door.

Replaced the door thingy that holds the door open on the 88 got tired of it closing on my leg. Yeah we've been to pickapart again :)

Painted my bumpers, fender flares, rear mudflaps (those were an absolute bitch to put back on, I just put them back on an hour ago... worst part of it all, plus I ended up with a pushpin or something left over), and the black covers next to the fog lights. Not perfect, but good enough. Pictures tomorrow or something.

Edited by Towncivilian

had my exhuast completed.... pcesetter headers, 2.5" back to the magnaflow high flow cat then 2.5" to the flow faster 40 series then 2.5" back to 3" manaflow stainless steel truck tip and had it angled out the side. I also cut out my old cb radio since i dont use it and replaced it with a 3 plug cig lighter and hid it in the glove box. I also rewired in my fuzz buster and led floor lights. I also tweaked the flip out dvd player so it doesnt hit when flipped out and can be angled better now! woot woot.

ordered the key element to my next project i'm actually gonna DO. It's completly useless and pointless but will be awsome... keeping it a big secret though until it's completed :D

ordered the key element to my next project i'm actually gonna DO. It's completly useless and pointless but will be awsome... keeping it a big secret though until it's completed :D

Manly color paint scheme for your rocker panels? duel.gif

You know, like Mazda Miata black? peepwall.gif

Put on new clutch. t-stat, w-pump on my 91 (ol'blue), put engine back in the vehicle (not bolted in yet needs some wiggling). Went outside hopped in my 95 feeling pretty good about what I had accomplished and the starter gave me a "click click clickety click" (no suprise it had been acting up)...pulled starter in drive way, noticed a ridiculous amount of oil underneath (rear main seal???).

Good times.

I took it to the Infinit Of Tacoma show me and Derrick RTI parked it side by side. I flexed it out until the axle twisted the pan hard perch against the left shock. and it still had 3" more to compress....

I forgot my camera. And somehow my phone photos of the pathfinders did not save.

Replaced the front Calipers, Pads & Rotors on Saturday. Also repacked my wheel bearings and slapped my new Warn hubs on. The brakes drag a bit but otherwise turn freely. Do I need to change something?

Yesterday started on the Tension rod bushings. Got one tension rod removed but have a frozen bolt on the passenger side, figure I'll take the torch to it tonight, and if that doesn't work, I'm grinding the bastard off. From the looks of the tension rod I'll be ordering new ones as the old metal bushing sleeves are so rusted in place I can't remove them. O'well, what's another week or two of sitting on jack stands?

Started on replacing the front sway bar bushings and end links, but ran out of light last night.

Ouch... gotta look out for Saturns/Buicks, around here at least there's usually an old person behind the wheel. :hide:

I pulled out the actuator for the rear hatch lock, cleaned it out, and got it working again. To my surprise, the mechanism was very easy to pull and service, and a little white lithium got it rolling again.