What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Vortec 350 huh. Maybe I'll have to put some TPI heads on mine to keep up.

I think it is just a throttle body motor, may be vortec but I don't know just yet. Either way it will be way more power than I had with the tired 3.0

So you only have one bucket up front? I am having a hard time visually seeing this in my head... which makes me wonder what happened to the passenger side seat?!?

Its been a long day... sorry for rambling.

checked/topped off all underhood fluids, looked at the alty and had my usual thoughts of swapping in my Quest one sitting on my toolbox, re-installed the lower air dam thing under the front bumper. Nothing that amounts to anything :lol:

The fuel filter on WD21s and D21s is in the engine bay next to the power steering fluid reservoir. Be sure to release fuel pressure before replacement by pulling the fuel pump fuse and starting the engine then waiting for it to stall. Put a drain pan underneath to catch gasoline.

Today I bought some new jack stands.

Got them home and jacked up all four corners of the truck.

Going to go back out and do another premptive pb blaster run.

Tomorrow, I begin the transmission pull.

The fuel filter on WD21s and D21s is in the engine bay next to the power steering fluid reservoir. Be sure to release fuel pressure before replacement by pulling the fuel pump fuse and starting the engine then waiting for it to stall. Put a drain pan underneath to catch gasoline.

Thanks Town! Another thing to the list, with the upper ball joints, belts, timing belt, a/c, brakes.....

Currently I am doing a project of removing rust. So today I removed front bumper because it need some paintings and some clips were "unclipped".

I removed front fender flares and there was a lot of rust at the driver side. I removed the rust. There were even three holes in the plate made by rust.

There was a hole in my wind washer tank so I removed it and I covered the hole with polyester resing and fiber glass.

Couldn't believe the price, I mean I just filled the PF like 4 days ago since it gets such great gas mileage !! and it wasn't that much. But can't complain I drove my 87 hardbody with 33's for about 5 years down here no AC no over drive, it had to get worse MPG than the PF.

We're back over $4/gallon here... :(

ha we get slugged around $5.80 a gallon here in adelaide :wub: luckily im on lpg (autogas) at around 3 bucks a gallon atm

put new front hd shocks on looks like the oldies where orig nissan jobs lol

ordered a b&m trans cooler of amazon

filled gas tank, $62 !! Can't believe gas went up to $3.55 here , was 20 cents cheaper two days ago !! 17.2 gallons I think it took

Yea,$3.55 here in IOWA to, was $3.49 on AUGUST 3rd. Sixy-two dollar fill up for me also.But my brother out in CALIFORNIA say's he's been paying $4.00 so I guess we can be thankful were not getting charged that highway robbery yet that is.Keep on truckin ahardb0dy.

Pulled out the center console and the lower drivers dash pieces. Removed the AT shifter, shift lock cable, and unbolted all the bolts on the brake pedal and steering column.

Also removed the wiring I had ran through the plug where the future Clutch Master cylinder is going to go. Will reroute the power and light wires later after I'm sure of where everything is going to go.

I'm currently stuck removing the steering column. I have all the bolts removed that I could find, and all the wire harness plugs disconnected (and double checked against the FSM), but it doesn't want to pull out. Thinking it's corroded @ the slip joint in the engine bay. Soaked it down with PB blaster and gave it a few raps with a mallet, but no dice.

I'll try again tomorrow on that steering column, but now, it is time for a shower, then a motorcycle ride for dinner and beer.

Edited by Harbinger

A Chevron refinery in the Bay Area caught fire over the weekend. That's why gas prices are shooting back up in California. That's probably why they will gouge the rest of the country too.

I took it to a quick wash, it was turning yellow from all the pollen.

Edited by Trogdor636