Just curious...how do you guys refer to this site?

jpawela

Just as the title says. Whenever in conversation, I refer to this site as "n" "pora." I actually make those last four letters into a word. My boss calls this the pathy forums. How do you guys refer to this site? Just curious.

Cheers!

i just call it my pathfinder forum no one around me owns one so they wouldnt have any idea what im talking about. Im not bragging by any means but my old pathfinder was the nicest one i had seen in mankato mn and any of the surrounding area until it broke. now my new one is....kinda sad

I usually just group it up with the other sites I look @ and refer to it as "my nissan forums" or If I'm trying to be specific I wind up I transposeing the "O" and it comes out ;

"NORPA"

I know its wrong but it comes out easier

Nissan forum, pathfinder forum, whatever. I've only ever used the name in passing so it doesn't matter, it's not like I'm citing it as a source to a paper. Then again I don't know anyone who drives a pathfinder, let alone off road, so I've never had to refer to it specifically.

i referred myself to the site. lol. after seeing my friend browse TTORA, i searched for a similar Pathfinder forum board.

and i call it "N-Pora" the only people i talk about the site to are my friends, really, who already know what it is because our other friend won't stfu about stuff on TTORA. lol.

or if people don't already know what TTORA or NPORA are i also call it the "Pathfinder forum"

To be honest "Nipora"

A while ago I met Kiwipete and he called it "enpora"

Guess it depends on where you went to school :shrug:

I do that sometimes when Pezzy and I are talking about something related to the board. I'll ask which board (could be our club forum as well) and say "C-N-T-C or NiPORA?" Then, typically that becomes "Ricola" and I say it like those stupid commercials! :lol:

Just as the title says. Whenever in conversation, I refer to this site as "n" "pora." I actually make those last four letters into a word. My boss calls this the pathy forums. How do you guys refer to this site? Just curious.

Cheers!

both ways.