I am back. MrJim

MrJim

Welcome Back, Sir! As a non-member who I think has contributed to the forums as much as I possibly can, I am glad you had built this site. I have told many about it and hopefully helped many on here as well. It is nice to know another Pacific Northwesterner is alive and well. If there is anything I can help you with personally or mechanically, just let me know. Im in Olympia and would be happy to help. Thank you again for the site and cant wait to become a REAL member!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, the good ole days have returned! Sort of. ;)

Hey, if that lawsuit goes through (I don't see why it wouldn't, with the evidence against the "doctor" in question) the Pathy is as good as fixed! :D

Good to see you back, Jim my man. I wish you many happy returns and an easy life you can enjoy at your leisure. :)

WELCOME BACK. good to hear your feeling better. i pleasure mine. im outta washington to. Anyway you know what they say what goes around comes around. Thats karma. sounds like things will finally pay off for you

WOW! I knew there was a reason for me to come to the library tonight to get online and check the forums!

Jim, Glad to have you back. You don't know how relieved we all are here in the Family to hear that you're doing much better, and seeing a non-devil woman. ;)

Good luck with the lawsuit and, I hope to see you around a lot more. :)

Jim!!! Holy smokes how the heck are you??? Its been WAAAAY too long! Can't believe you're back! We've missed you a ton over here! Please tell me you got those NPORA stickers I sent you almost 2 years ago??!!!

Hope your health is good and we get to see you here more often!!

Glad to see you're back, Mr Jim! :beer:

NPORA made up my mind to buy a Pathfinder, and it was a pleasure to see how it had grown the last years, although I don't use to post too much. :cool2:

This forum is very helpful, three years ago I couldn't see myself adjusting a torsion bar - well, I didn't even know what was a torsion bar sssh

Greetings,

Fernando Lages

-bounce- WOW! Jim, you look AWESOME!!!!!!!! i am so glad things are looking up for you. it's about time! :beer:

may your future be nothing but bright. welcome home :beer:

Welcome back Jim. I joined not too long ago, so haven't been involved in any threads where you have posted, but.. all that changes in about thirty seconds.

Glad to know you're doing well.

I'm from BC, Canada by the way, but I go to Seattle allllll the time :D

Take off your coat and stay a while :P

WELCOME BACK MR. JIM!!!!!!!!!!! As everyone else has said, awesome to see you back on NPORA again! Glad to hear you're back in the saddle and doing well! However, you forgot to mention how the Pathy was doing, on a Pathfinder forum no less, one YOU created? Lol, just a little ribbing, looking forward to the changes!

I have never met ya before but I have sure heard of you. I just wanted to say thanks for starting this site. It has literally saved me hundreds of dollars on repairs. Plus there is all kinds of useful info. I am looking forward to what's in store for NPORA.

Hello Mr Jim, and welcome back! It's been a bumpy road without you but your Pathy site has taken a life of it's own and fought for it. I'm very glad you have done the same. :aok:

Yeah, life has it's harsh periods and it sounds like you got your share. I'm glad things seem to be leveling out for you, both health and happiness wise; after all, thats what really matters.

Upgrades to the site are sorely needed and I'm sure everyone would love to hear from you more often, but your health is more important. Take care of yourself first, but then, no need to be a stranger...

Let me know if there is anything I can do; I'm not good with web stuff, but I'm pretty handy with a P...

:D

:beer:

B

Welcome back Mr. Jim. I don't personally know you but hope to wheel with you in the future. Great to hear the Health and Personal life are getting back in order and improving. Glad to hear things will be improving with NPORA. I absolutely love NPORA and will be paying the $10. when i am able to so i can become a official member. Best of Luck with the Lawsuit. Best Wishes.

Richard aka aries247

Hi Jim, I joined like a month after you stopped posting. I never got to say thanks for creating a place where we can all share a common interest! I've learned so much from this community and I seriously check this board like EVERY DAY now. If you need help with anything (i have some spare computer parts and a little bit of $) let me know. I am greatly indebt to this board. You look way better in that new picture as opposed to some of those older wheeling vids. It's good to see you have a handle on your health. :cool2:

Anyways, it's nice to have you back. Let's see how the partsfinder looks, post a pic!

Oh and about the divorce: Here's to a swing and a miss :beer:

Edited by skrillaguerilla

that wasn't me, i swear. k9 must be hacking me again. :P:D :D :D

BASTAGE!!!! :P

anyway... Welcome back Jim Glad to see you have kept the weight off and it sounds like things are settling down for you.

Awesome news.

Please don't make this a flash-in-the-pan post. We'd love to have you back here as a regular. Besides, we need you to get Aaron, Dan, Carri and the other moderators under control.

:beer:

Scott

Hi Mr. Jim

Heard alot about you and glad to see you're ok now. I'm also looking forward to the awesome plans you have for the board to become a reality. I've learned a ton about Pathy's from this site and look forward to seeing new things in the future!

-Gianni :beer: