What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Changed the oil... First oil change interval complete with the relocation kit on and no leaks. Probably can easily extend it to 7 or 8000km instead of 5. The oil was almost like new when draining.

Dragged two mature cottonwoods worth of logs down the driveway to get them out of the way. Biggest was maybe 30" diameter by 5' long. Incidentally, if anyone in north central Washington wants (and can haul) a bunch of cottonwood, hit me up!

The lights weren't working on the climate control cluster. Pulled it out, turns out the main connector wasn't plugged in all the way. Now I have full lights on the dash.

• Like 1

Hanging out on top of Bald Mountain this past weekend.

d6293baef4f69cf5ccfae20c0e1a8499.jpg

It was great to see an R50 amongst the OB crowd! Silver with WA tags, it almost felt like I’d done it in a dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Cut and painted some shims last week from 1/4 steel. Got them installed after fighting the motor mounts for 2 dsys. As soon as the fronts came off each motor mount would suck in and would not allow the new bolt to thread in. PITA! Something that was supposed to be simple took two days lol

Hanging out on top of Bald Mountain this past weekend.

d6293baef4f69cf5ccfae20c0e1a8499.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lmao: I have the exact same cactus antenna thingy on my exact same color 04 SE! Mine's even missing the hat, too! Did a double-take trying to figure out when I got WA plates and awning.

• Like 1