-Years Attended

-How you ended up there

Plain and Simple

I will start!

LeTourneau University

Longview, Texas

Mechanical Engineering Technology

Currently enrolled until 2013

Dad told me about it, family friends son goes here and it was Highly recommended, Was in some magazines about the top 25 Christian Engineering schools in the US!

Rockingham College of TAFE (Not a real College)

Rockingham, WA, Australia

Associat Diploma of Buisiness (IT)

1992-1995 (1993 I cant remember, but I was definitely enrolled there, just enjoyed myself too much)

Wanted to leave High School early, and its 5 minutes walk from mums place.

hell to many to remeber. I went to 16 differnt schools in my life. But now studying occupational health ans safety cert 4 by correspendence through a tafe here somewhere. Crap better get on with it:........nah the pathy and terry come first.....lol

Nova Scotia Community College (Annapolis Campus)

-Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management

Middleton, Nova Scotia

1993-1994

NSCC (Kingstec Campus)

-Information Technology

-Server Management

-Network Infrastructure & Architecture

Kentville, Nova Scotia

1997-1999

1:

-Scottsdale Community College

-Scottsdale, Az

-lower division general studies

-2 years

-Dad works there, so free tuition

2:

-Arizona State University

-Arizona...duh! City of Tempe

-BA European History(Graduate this December!!)

-4 Years (changed my degree course a few times and couple of semesters off)

-Close to home, largest University in State/Country/World, female students wear very little clothing.

Technical And Further Education

Not sticks & guns, tools & hair dryers

Ah! Sound like some of professional and vocational schools we have here. Yes, closer inspection reveals those are not new-fangled weapons - just everyday items being wielded fiercely!

College? we don' need no steenking college!

Seriously, Community college ass degree.

I wonder about christian colleges, christian day care, and especially christian car insurance - do they cover acts of god???? Also, how the hell do these ppl hand out biology sheepskins when they deny evolution while watching the bird flu morph into something really nasty?

anyway,

What would Jesus drive? It says the apostles were all in one Accord, - but if you wanna walk on water, I recommend a pathfinder

-University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC)

-Charlotte NC

-BS Mechanical Engineering; Minor Mathematics

-2002-2006

-I was applying to all the schools in NC with architecture programs, got into UNCC and never finished up my application NCSU b/c my dad forced me to go to my football awards ceremony and I got my acceptance letter in the mail. I shortly got denied from archy and was working on my buddies jeep when his dad (chemical/nuclear engineer) told me I should pursue a degree in ME. I checked it out and then was interested in going to LSU until I saw the tuition costs for out of state. I visited several schools in state and UNCC seemed to be the best fit for me...LSU would have been awesome but I would have failed out after visiting a good friend there several times (in fact he's still in school there)

haha....I was going to put in my $.02 worth on that but didn't...nothing wrong with that...i was born and raised southern baptist...college is about the time i stopped going to church...well about my sophomore year when i started dating my ex...the girl before that i would periodically go to the methodist church with her but for this point and time in my life religion is on the outs but I don't think they're bashin you...just pokin fun...

-Georgia Institute of Technology

-Atlanta, GA

-2006-2007

-Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

-Went because I was recruited for lacrosse, left because of family issues that I needed to be closer to home for

-University of Maryland

-College Park, MD

-2007-spring 2011

-Civil Engineering - Infrastructure track

-Closer to home, still top 25 engineering school

I want to go back to Georgia Tech for grad school, but they are very highly ranked and I will need an amazing GRE score to get back in there.

If you don't want to be a target, don't wear one and point it out to everyone. :aok:

Reading that reminded of the scene in Die Hard 3 (2 ?) where Bruce Willis has to wear a giant sign saying "I hate black people" or some such thing in the middle of Harlem.

• 4 weeks later...