Glove compartment poll

Pezzy

Do you keep gloves in your glove box?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. The percentage of US car owners who keep gloves in their glove compartment: 0

• Yes
    • No

Owners Manual, Papers, a pen, tire pressure gauge, a mag light, black book of numbers, a mountain lion for security, a horse in case i break down, and a cow in case i get hungry on long trips.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owners Manual, Papers, a pen, tire pressure gauge, a mag light, black book of numbers, a mountain lion for security, a horse in case i break down, and a cow in case i get hungry on long trips.

You a witch? I know the R50 glovebox is spacious, but DAMN!

Baco......

I keep my owners manual, Insurance, Registration, and Zip ties. I made my wife take her tampons out of there when a buddy had a smart a$$ remark about it when he got a zip tie. She has a purse to keep those in anyway. No gloves, those are in my tool bag.

I didn't know it got cold enough to need gloves in Mexico! LOL.

Well Mexico have many different weathers on it I was born in Mexico city where the lowest temp is about 45 F degrees when I first came to Tijuana and south of California I fell 35 F and it was to cold to me (if we add the fact that the cold affects me a lot) I still can't use to it. I don't want to imagine if I travel to any state in south of Canada I surely die frozen LOL :rofl:

The Tardis model??? (Any old school Dr Who fans will know this one.)

insurance Liabilty & CA

Registration

Ipod for stero

4 color chips form durabak & a brocure

lifetime alignment card

leatherman

Multi-screwdriver

beano

rubber golves(sometimes)

other gloves(sometime)

LED headlamp

Trash bag (WA state law)

Citation from when a chevy blazer destroyed itslef on my rear passenger corner.

I think thats it.

owners & ins cards(even expired ones for some reason) owners manual, zip ties, i think 3 lug nuts, couple spare dash switches, fueses, a couple bulbs and a couple scratched up bairly playable cds. Gloves are in the tool bag in the back or thrown on the back floor.

There's not a whole lot in the glove box of the Acura: owners manual, flares, tire gauge, valve stems, small flashlight, wheel lock key - oh and claritin and Bacon.

Registration and insurance live in my visor organizer thing along with a couple of pens.

one of my best friends fathers sell rubber glove to local doctors and such for a living. makes damn good money too. but every time I go over there he throws me a sample pack of gloves. which end up in the glove box. so yes. theres like 5 pairs of gloves in there

Well, we certainly do not represent the 0% that was cited. Still, a lot of people who don't have gloves in the glove box.

Should be called the owners manual and pens box or something. (OMAP box?) :D

Ok when I read this... I laughed out loud, cause honestly, who keeps gloves in there....

As for mine, had my registration in there, record of maintanance, emergency deodorant, pens, emergency $20 bill and my owners manual.... But not now cause I am doing some work on it....so all that stuff is in a shoe box in my room right now...

Insurance, registration paperwork along with the factory owners manual. Some other random papers, likely some change in there too. Fuses and whatever else I happen to toss in it. Punch/stamp cards for WAY to many coffee shops :blink:

Also the AUX IN cord for my head unit, although that is changing tomorrow. Tonight I made up the cord and jack to put a solid mount AUX IN jack in the panel the stereo is mounted in :aok:

I never listed what is in mine...

Owners manual, napkins, possibly a tire pressure gauge (although, it often lives in my door handle), a shopping bag, notepad, fuses, hand sanitizer, a mini first aid kit... I forget what else. All sorts of odds & ends.

Owners manual, napkins, possibly a tire pressure gauge (although, it often lives in my door handle), a shopping bag, notepad, fuses, hand sanitizer, a mini first aid kit... I forget what else. All sorts of odds & ends.

So you have two of everything in there? :lol:

No gloves here either. Owners manual, warranty receipts, spare fues, spare lug nuts, flash light, six in one screwdriver, sun roof visor cover. There just isn't a whole lot of room in the WD21's.