VIEW FROM BEHIND THE PARTS COUNTER

Alkorahil

Wow............

I was just told that $105 installed including tax and disposal fee for a car battery was overpriced...............

Edited by Alkorahil
  • Like 1

Wow............

I was just told that $105 installed including tax and disposal fee for a car battery was overpriced...............

That's good to me, less than I paid for my last Jeep battery with no install.

Wow............

They will probably hit the discount battery shop and get one for $75 (guessing here)... then do it all over again in six months ;)

They will probably hit the discount battery shop and get one for $75 (guessing here)... then do it all over again in six months ;)

If he hadnt interupted me and been a jackass and walked off I would have told him that if he just wanted the battery the battery by itself was $89.00 plus tax.

Amen.

I dont deal with them 24/7 Im more behind the scenes but I help out when things get backed up to help out the peopel that do it all day.

Seems I have a knack for aquiring the 'fun' ones

• Like 2

If he hadnt interupted me and been a jackass and walked off I would have told him that if he just wanted the battery the battery by itself was $89.00 plus tax.

Ahh, the joys of customer service and dealing with the public... :rolleyes:

B

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am super glad that my job does not deal with the public!

This is precisely why i love my new job at Costco, im there at 3:00am and gone at 11:30, so i only deal with the idiot members of the upper class area i live in for at most an hour and a half.

Which is about as much as i can stand of all those stuck up, self righteous people.

Anyway, crazy what happened to that GTR. Bet he was happy for insurance, i know my deductible would be low, especially with that car.

Rob, when you say "low production" what is the annual production for the GTR series? i know that three dudes make the engines, but still, i see those things all the time, its not "THAT" low, is it?

-Kyle

Rob, when you say "low production" what is the annual production for the GTR series? i know that three dudes make the engines, but still, i see those things all the time, its not "THAT" low, is it?

-Kyle

Could be regional where there are more of a saturation of them, I've only seen 2/3 of them around here (the one is local and has a sweet sound to it as he had someone pipe it as well and last time I talked to him I believe he said he had someone tune it too :shrug: I just remember him saying it was all dealership done to retain his warranty. Full of it or not, it's sweet) .

-Kyle

We are told it is 1,000 units for the US market.

One of our customers in Charleston, SC was denied a test drive in one. We had a good chuckle about it over lunch on a company visit. He "makes bank" in his position and was somewhat taken back at the exclusivity of a Nissan? I tried to explain.

Ive probably seen at least 5 of em down here in Miami. Granted its, Miami. Lots of money floating around here.

I have a friend that has one personally. She has modded it from stock quite a bit too. Damn fast car.