VIEW FROM BEHIND THE PARTS COUNTER

Alkorahil

I love it when Nissan makes mistakes. Caught both of these today after the price updates from Nissan.

8 inch EGR tube for a 96-97 2.4L Altima

http://www.factorynissanparts.com/parts/index.cfm?make=Nissan&year=&searchText=14725F4403+&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214081

One single lower ball joint for 67-69 Datsun roadster

http://www.factorynissanparts.com/parts/index.cfm?make=Nissan&year=&searchText=14725F4403+&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214081

Customer Message

Message Date: 11/06/2013 1:44 PM

Subject: Order Comment, Order Number: 31040324

What color are the unpainted mirror covers?

Edited by Alkorahil

Customer Message

Message Date: 11/06/2013 1:44 PM

Subject: Order Comment, Order Number: 31040324

What color are the unpainted mirror covers?

Did you reply "transparent"? :lol:

B

Like many people in their jobs, there are things I would sometimes like to say/things that go through my head, and what is appropriate to say in order to keep your job.

Like many people in their jobs, there are things I would sometimes like to say/things that go through my head, and what is appropriate to say in order to keep your job.

That is a palindrome that many face, and sometimes can't be filtered :lol:

Please do not roll negative equity into new car purchases. It is just not the best thing to do.

There was a guy here earlier today, he had rolled negative equity a few times over the years, and he owed $21,500 on a vehicle with a trade in value of $6,500. Please dont do this! It is insane to pay $500 a month for 60 months on a car like that.

• Like 1

Please do not roll negative equity into new car purchases. It is just not the best thing to do.

There was a guy here earlier today, he had rolled negative equity a few times over the years, and he owed $21,500 on a vehicle with a trade in value of $6,500. Please dont do this! It is insane to pay $500 a month for 60 months on a car like that.

I work with one of those. If there is a bad financial mistake to make .. she does it.

Bingo! That is the worst I have heard of, but one of my fiscal genius inlaws did that and when he had 2 kids and a broken car, I asked him why not just dump it and start over. Yep, he still owed on it what it was worth when he bought it, years later. Same guy who switchs his 401k investments monthly because he follows 'market trends' and has the inside scoop, but still borrows from it to make first/last/deposit when he moves. They have tatoos, piercings and smart phones though. :aok:

Lets face it, some people are idiots and can't see into next week... :shrug:

B

God I can only cringe and what kind of repair bill that is. Especially after seeing your other quotes for work and or parts on those cars.

this will be an insurance job I would think...........

Just for the glass:

72700-KB51B

GLASS, WINDSHIELD

$1207.09

Even worse to have to pay for a car/truck that you don't own anymore !!