VIEW FROM BEHIND THE PARTS COUNTER

Alkorahil

When your bored go take a look at the vacuum operated door lock system.....my buddies was a diesel so they installed a vacuum pump :blink:

and that brings me to my point.....WHY?

Because it is easier to install a pump than change the entire system in an existing manufacture. I'll bet it made perfect sense on a $/manufacturing/time chart.

Not saying it is fun to deal with, I'm an airhead. ;)

B

OK so the Nismo Sentra has some body bling that makes it look more 'cool' than the regular Sentra. But its still a Sentra. Not that there is anythings wrong with a Sentra it has its place, but who wants to spend more money on a basic car? I see what they are wanting to do, but they are going about it wrong, IMHO.

So exterior styling, but no performance gains? I hate it when car companies do that...

Looks do not mean performance, no matter how shallow your market is! I'd much rather see some HP gains, suspension improvement/tuning, brake upgrades and no visible difference other than rims, and maybe a badge and some colors only available for the 'sport' model. Unfortunately, these days most things seem to be about appearances, not reality... :thumbsdown:

B

• Like 1

So exterior styling, but no performance gains? I hate it when car companies do that...

Looks do not mean performance, no matter how shallow your market is! I'd much rather see some HP gains, suspension improvement/tuning, brake upgrades and no visible difference other than rims, and maybe a badge and some colors only available for the 'sport' model. Unfortunately, these days most things seem to be about appearances, not reality... :thumbsdown:

B

Your neighbor can't see a 20HP gain when its parked out front each night... they can see a body kit

I have been told the nismo sentra will have a HP gain and better suspension, but till it hits the showroom who knows. I never believe car rumors 100% till hit hits the showrrom.

• Like 1

I didn't take a picture of it out of respect, but I just found a dead body left behind in a trade in!

Ok, it wasn't a body, but it was someone's ashes. Box was clearly marked and yes, there was a plastic box with someone's remains inside. I told the necessary people and the salesman is calling the customer so we can return them as needed.

Strange thing is, this is the second time I have found that in a car that someone traded in.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder
  • Like 1

I didn't take a picture of it out of respect, but I just found a dead body left behind in a trade in!

Ok, it wasn't a body, but it was someone's ashes. Box was clearly marked and yes, there was a plastic box with someone's remains inside. I told the necessary people and the salesman is calling the customer so we can return them as needed.

"He was always a troll... it's what he would've wanted."

Only ever towed 1 car with a dead body still in it, twas a hearse though so it was kinda fitting :shrug:

:lol: That must've been an interesting funeral.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this repair order today, Line A made me laugh.

Vehicle: 11 NISS VERSA

Serial#: 3N1BC1CP5

Tag: T4516 Pay Type: CASH Quoted Parts: 457.34

Employee: 902 Service Advisor: 903 Backordered: 0.00

Closed Waiter Q#=66745 Display only

A C/S HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER HIS WIPER BLADES

L1 WTY 724 RPL BODY CONTROL/IVMS MODULE

B EXPRESS SERVICE COMPLIMENTRY WORLD CLASS INSPECTION

L1 INT 724 EXPRESS SERVICE COMPLIMENTRY WORLD CLASS INSPECTION

C CAR WASH

L1 INT 724 CAR WASH

My 240k + Miata has three wiper settings .. "Slow", "Fast", and "Random" (random used to be intermit) :lol:

My Eclipse had all the normal settings plus "deal with it your getting high speed because you pulled out from a stop sign and the lever dropped all the way down!" :lol: