Childish arguing around here lately

nunya

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea well your truck is whiter than mine....and mine well mine is a lot greener than yours :D so what you gonna do about it?

that's the poho thread...not really arguing in a serious manner but it is pretty much no holds barred

This is one of the problems here, those who don't participate in the poho "think" it's no holds barred and try to use it as leverage in cases like this... It's not either of those, there are rules in there, that are followed 99% of the time and they are enforced the few times that they are not. Those who spend at least a little time in the thread and participate understand this, know that it does not have any one topic, those who play within the rules usually have a good time and some even develop friendships by getting to know other people here :aok:

I need a bigger inbox ;) jk

:rolleyes:

:beer:

Good thread. About damn time, too! :lol:

So, is Alex officially gone? I think I speak for everyone when I say it'll be a good day when that internet bully is gone from this forum.

Alex who??? :scratchhead:

B

Haven't seen Watchmen.

Can't remember the last movie I thought was worth $10 in tickets, $10 in overpriced refreshments, $8 in parking, lines and the annoying people who always seem to be no more than 5 seats away. So I see 'em on cable. But I no longer have cable. Guess I'll wait till it's a $5 DVD in the bargain bin at Best Buy.... :shrug:

Haven't seen Watchmen.

Can't remember the last movie I thought was worth $10 in tickets, $10 in overpriced refreshments, $8 in parking, lines and the annoying people who always seem to be no more than 5 seats away. So I see 'em on cable. But I no longer have cable. Guess I'll wait till it's a $5 DVD in the bargain bin at Best Buy.... :shrug:

Yeah....prices are pretty........"poopy"

But around here, if you go before 6 its only 5 dollar tickets, and we just learned to not get more than a drink when we go......and we don't pay for parking.....

I'll try to find the video....lol....this has gotten really offtopic

Fav movie of all time, I've read all the comics, and watched the movie a good 5 times @ theatre, and after i bought it i watched it every day for two weeks.... O_O I'm awaiting the release of the special edition......:chairfall:

Edited by OldSlowReliable

Haven't seen Watchmen.

Here the movies are 4.20 with tax on tuesdays. So what we usually do is go out for dinner, then head to the theater. So I don't have to buy snacks or drinks. Also, you have to pay for parking at the theater? that blows!!

:offtopic: