What brings you here?

k9sar

How did you find our website?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find our website?

• General internet browsing
    • Internet search for something specific
    • Word of mouth - from friend, relative or eavesdropping on anothers conversation
    • Referral from existing member via email or PM
    • Posting on other clubs boards
    • Saw window sticker on members truck
    • Saw full page ad in New York Times
    • Saw billboard on Rt 70 outside Washington PA
    • Received address telepathically
    • Other

Now that many of us are getting stickers, I was wondering how that would impact the membership here. I know that I found the NPORA while I was doing a search for radio wiring information when I bought my CD player and needed to tap into the existing harness. So, how did you folks come to be NPORA folks?

"Internet search for something specific"

Something specific being info on the Pathfinder... I am a member of an Xterra club, but wanted to join a board where they wont make me park behind the coffee shop because my truck is different.

I've always been a member of a forum for every vehicle I have owned, looked around and this seemed to be the most appropriate.

specific search for Pathfinders... i came accross Mr. Jim's web way before this forum but never took it on.. then a year later or so i was looking for something again and couldn't find it... then came accross NPORA and parked my butt here.. oops... hehehe.. this is the only Pathy board i am on too (well, sometimes i am on damaged reality one too but not really that often)

this was a good find i just wish there were more wheelers in the middle of the country... seems like n4w have more gtg/rides but oh well.. party on. :beer:

When my pathy dropped into my lap like it did I wanted some info on it, like how long I can expect the old girl to run! (answer=forever). Anyways, with a little help from google I found the NPORA page and subsquently the link to this forum.

Haven't left yet :-)

After doing some research, I decided that I was going to buy a Pathfinder. Once I bought it, I had to work on it of course (whether it needed it or not...) but I think the first thing I did was the clutch. After reading in the manual about disassembling 1/2 the truck, I did a web search to find more info/tips/tricks. And here I am... At least, I think thats how it happened... That was a year ago; you don't expect me to remember, do you ? :P

B

I was searching for Pathfinder information, and found Mr. Jim's site, way back when. Used to post on the old board as well. Then we moved to this site, and haven't looked back. :aok:

I was searching I think for info on doing a lift when I found this site, checked it out for a few weeks and read alot of posts, decided there were alot of cool and helpful folks here so I joined and started with my newb questions :)

Was surfing to no avail when I was looking for info on pathys.. being as I had never heard of one before I got this one.. and wanted to know more.. I bought it because it suited my needs and I have had very reliable Nissans b 4.... and here I have been for the past year. Ahhhhhh.. *puts feet on table* feels like home!

I was searching the net for Pathy related information and found MrJims site.. Got here from there ;)

I was one of those people who lurked around for a looong time before actually joining and making my first post. I joined June '05, but was around well before that (Same goes for other boards).

I found it by searching for something specific, bookmarked it and that was all I ever visited NPORA for a couple of months. I can't remember why I didn't stay. Then some NPORA forum members on 88's WD21 forum convinced me to move in permanently.

i put "internet search..." but it wasnt because i was trying to find out how to do anything specific to my pathy. i have learned internet forums are a GREAT source of info with my eclipse. i am a member of numerous DSM, buick, and the 2 pathy forums.

I stumbled across Jim's old site right after I bought my Pathy back in June 2002. I don't remember what I was looking for, just that I was green as can be coming from a ricer, and Jim and the crew answered questions. Then things changed and evolved to this forum, and here I am still.

I too found Jim's site on a google, saw the link for the board there and haven't looked back! Shoot my "favorites" in my web browser has about 10 different forum boards of which I am a member and this forum has been a great help to a new Pathy owner! :D