What brings you here?

k9sar

How did you find our website?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find our website?

• General internet browsing
    • Internet search for something specific
    • Word of mouth - from friend, relative or eavesdropping on anothers conversation
    • Referral from existing member via email or PM
    • Posting on other clubs boards
    • Saw window sticker on members truck
    • Saw full page ad in New York Times
    • Saw billboard on Rt 70 outside Washington PA
    • Received address telepathically
    • Other

• 7 months later...

Wow....I just realized I never replied to this thread!!!

Thanks for the bump MZ!

I don't remember how I found NPORA, but it was back in the old purple forum days...then I went away for a while and came back to it to find this new fantabulous forum setup and haven't left since....hehe...

I think I lurked around on here under an assumed name for a while before I reregged as Vengeful though...who knows. :rolleyes:

A buddy talked me into buying a pathy. My first 4x4 ever. Got stuck 20' from the road on my first trail. Same buddy convinced me I needed the tallest tires that would fit. That internet search brought me here!

Never been member of any other kind of forums. Never chatted.

All the answers are right here! :D

I was doing a search on recovery techniques (after realizing my first high lift recovery attempt could use some improvement ) and had already fallen in love with my first PATHY. I was very immersed in the whole wheeling thing, followed by my brother (seeing the light) getting his own '92. The google search revealed a club with not only people that wheel and stuff ; but that all have mainly PATHFINDERS -bounce-

The first glance revealed a well organised, interesting bunch of knowledgeable people with the same passions and liked the way it was going ; for the first time I was a newbie member trying to fill my inquiring mind and trying to help with my limited two cents when I can.

NPORA rules :D

• 3 weeks later...

The first glance revealed a well organised, interesting bunch of knowledgeable people with the same passions and liked the way it was going ; for the first time I was a newbie member trying to fill my inquiring mind and trying to help with my limited two cents when I can.

NPORA rules :D

what'd the second glance reveal?

:laugh:

I was one of three (so far) that got a link from another forum...Nissanforums.com in this case. But I'm still a FNG, tho :(

Love this site...great info/people/atmosphere/etc.

Plus I have no time to go anywhere else :P

I was trying to figure out how to do a cheap lift.....I came to the right place because there is nothing but good help here and I threw the uca/jgc lift on in 1 day.... :rolleyes:

I found the old NPORA purple text forums...wandered around for a while...got annoyed with the primitive setup, explored elsewhere, found NOR (got in a squabble with Medhi and got banned), then found AC, and there were too many idiots there, so I checked back here and there was this nice new forum set up....and I haven't left since. :D

• 1 month later...