Do you have other Pets?

Slick

Nice tank Mr. P....what'cha got swimmin in her?

My Mini-puffers have grown considerably since I got them....when I got them they were about 1/2cm in length, now they're about 1cm. They're so freakin cute, it's awesome! And, when you piss em off...they puff up! But they're tiny, so its like a chihuahua trying to be badass, it just doesn't work....it cracks me up...When I saw them at the pet store, it was one of thoes I GOTTA HAVE THESE type deals...now I can't get enough of em! :laugh:

Nice tank Mr. P....what'cha got swimmin in her?

My Mini-puffers have grown considerably since I got them....when I got them they were about 1/2cm in length, now they're about 1cm. They're so freakin cute, it's awesome! And, when you piss em off...they puff up! But they're tiny, so its like a chihuahua trying to be badass, it just doesn't work....it cracks me up...When I saw them at the pet store, it was one of thoes I GOTTA HAVE THESE type deals...now I can't get enough of em! :laugh:

Thanks! Got the pleco, about 2 years old now and starting to get big, plus the angels, tetra, and lots of random fish really. Its a 50 gallon tank in our living room, so they can all play and I can watch.

LOL! Gotta love the puffer's, they're hilarious. "Oooh, you sonuva!!! I'm gonna get yo- oooooh *pfffffft* SHOOOOT!"

I've got a 29 gallon tank/hood out in the garage -- I want to set it up, but not sure what to put in it and I still have to build a stand for it.

It used to house a assortment of frogs/newts/fish & a crab though. Terrariums are fun. -bounce-

Speaking of pets -- check out this poor pup Dog caught in elevator.

Edited by Harbinger

ok. and here's Charlotte.. she'll be 7 on Valentines day.. she's here but on my buddies 20 acre ranch as my place is too small for a 94lb dog :sniff:

she's 1/2 st bernard 1/2 german shepherd sly

:blink: and here's the recently orphaned Mogie guy (his sister Kelly died a week ago) :sniff: (Daves dawg) he's a bouncing 106.6lbs of 1/2 chow 1/2 something he turned 10 last month

i took this pic the day after Kelly passed away.. he looks so sad but is doing very well now

I have 4 cats,{ Benson, Spagetti, Gracie, and Gingerbread man)

A dog( Ray Bear... he came into my clinic with bullet wounds throught his chest and foreleg)

A cockatiel{ smudge.. he whistles the call to colours, and imitates the sound of my pathy starting)

Two horses( Bobby's Dream..retired champion sprinter, and Tukband now gone into training.. will start racing this year)

I also have about forty fish in a small pond in front my office.

Then people ask when the wife and i are going to have children..my response is always we can't afford them.... we already feeding too many animals.

graciewaits_forsanta.jpg.JPG__

people ask when the wife and i are going to have children..my response is always we can't afford them.... we already feeding too many animals.

having pets is just like having kids...SERIOUSLY...so much time, effort, and care go into these critters

Quismo, I'v trained my dogs to hunt deer (and other assorted 4 legged vermin, can you say coyotes? :D ). They didn't need much training, they like to chase em anyways, they'll just go extra hard after it if I say "go get it!" :D

This pic is of our dog Tilly a few weeks after she first came to stay with us. At this point we were living in the Bay area (calif@#$infornia). My gf (now wife) and I had been wanting a dog but she wanted a puppy and I wanted to rescue an older dog. Well we found Tilly on a website for hard to adopt dogs in the Bay area ( http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.cfm )

they were looking for a foster family which was great for us because we weren't sure about what kind of dog we wanted.

Anyway Tilly was found outside of Oakland Colosseum with her 6 brand new puppies. She weighed about 25lbs. We met her and the puppies and immediately took them home. We had a garage out back that had been converted to a living space, but still had concrete floors and such. It was a perfect spot for her and the pups. The puppies all got adopted at 8 weeks and we decided to keep Tilly. Three days after the last puppy was adopted we got in the car and drove cross country (97' Tercel) with our new dog. It was an awesome trip, she didn't even puke in the car.

Anyway she is now a happy 50lb dog that is ridiculously friendly and who loves to cuddle on the couch. Its sad that these dogs are so misunderstood and abused. She is the sweetest dog i have ever known. Ban the Deed not the Breed!

post-25-1138904146.jpg

Edited by ticker

well this is my dog lulu. i cant remeber what kind of dog it is. its just non alergetic.. B)

mabey shnowser with something else. we have had her for 4yrs now I believe. prolly the nicest dog ever. :P

soapbubblelulu29eo.th.jpg

how could you not love a dog with bubbles on its head :D

good stuff ticker...always good to see people rescuing animals and giving them a good home!

sc88, yea they will pretty much go after anything. i trained her how to hunt rabbits though...or at least track them. the funniest part was when she actually got to the rabbit...she'd go ballistic on the cage that my friend's rabbit was in...ahaha

Kudos to anyone who participates in animal rescue.

I just rehomed a stray we called Maggy, because when she was brought to our clinic she had Maggots crawling out of a wound in her neck. She had no hair and was so weak she was blown over by the slightest breeze. This is her then

post-25-1138926278.jpg