Do you have other Pets?

Slick

LOL..that was pretty good.... except.. where's the one that says "I shall not jump in the bath tub with mommy while she's already occupying the space"????

"I shall not jump in the bath tub with mommy while she's already occupying the space"????

hahaa... see now why I have a cat... they dont like water! :D

Yes... but my cats would skirt AROUND the edge of the bath.. trying to knock each other in! My long coast German Sherpherds however.. LOVE water.. adn Jake would join me at every opprotunity he got..at 103lbs... he was a rather large bath mate.. and when finally evicted from the tub.. would leave no water and lots of hair.... but I love him for who he is....

Edited by Slick

Yeah.. we saw that vid on funniest animal videos..if you watch it CLOSELY.. you can tell they have fishing line or SOMETHING tied to the dogs leg and are pulling on it..watch the dogs reactions and his leg closely... I spotted that crap immediately.. IDIOTS. (the dogs owners)

Yes, I guessed the same Slick. But then the dog is a good sport and not truely angry, although the first nip may have hurt a little... You have to admit it is funny and fairly well done. Honestly, who hasn't messed with their pet a bit with some form of playing ? When my cat gets annoying or agro, I'll snake out a hand REAL fast and grab his entire head (not hitting or hurting him). He'll play along and go into a total full body freeze what ever his position is. Sometimes the effect is hilarious. He gives me 5 seconds to let go before he gets irritated; at 10 seconds he'll disembowel me... I let go at 4.5. He shakes his head, I pet him and we are all happy... No harm done. ;)

B

LOL. Yeah.. it's just the thought of having his leg tied... and having it pulled.. if the dog was to suddenly jerk in anger.. he could easily pull a muscle.. I should know.. watched my dog do it once (I wasn't messing with her..my other dog was)... lol @ 4.5 seconds! at least you know when to retreat! LMAO :clap:

Damn right !! I'm always pushing boundrys or toeing the line, but I avoid consequences when ever possible !! sly Keeps others on the defensive and gives me all the room I can get... ;):D

B

and there I was teaching Charlotte how to attack home invaders by teaching her to hold or bite arms.... :blink: namely MINE! -thnkboutit-

Edited by Slick

• 6 months later...

Who here has pets? Heres Mine:

This is my cat Pixel. Shes about a year and a half old. Any guesses on where I got her name?

pixelintree3gw.jpg

This is my g/f's dog Pearl, shes a 3 y/o mini-daushaund (sp?) that happend to be the runt of the litter.

pearloncouch4cn.jpg

We're thinking about getting a puppy in the next couple of months, but can't decide between a male mini-daushaund or a beagle. I need a dog that will play with me damnit. Pearl is so tiny she just gets scared of me.

What does everyone else have?

Edited by Harbinger