What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Put a gallon of pre-mix fuel in it and the battory from my camaro in it and the bitch starts like nothing. Doesnt explane the very evil noises it made before dieing last time but oh well. Now too change the tire and idle the pig onto the trailer to take it to have the front end chopped off and have chevy 62" springs welded on.

Anyone know what a Dueler 684 is? That a Desert Dueler?

Put a gallon of pre-mix fuel in it and the battory from my camaro in it and the bitch starts like nothing. Doesnt explane the very evil noises it made before dieing last time but oh well. Now too change the tire and idle the pig onto the trailer to take it to have the front end chopped off and have chevy 62" springs welded on.

Yep, http://www.bridgestone.com.au/tyres/treads/d684.aspx

wat?

Nope, not it. This is more of a A/T

wat?

Huh? Be more coherent in you responses plezzz

Highway/pavement tire Kinda generic tread pattern IMO

http://www.todoautos.com.pe/f60/4-llantas-aro-15-para-camioneta-4x4-bridgestone-desert-dueler-205-70-r-15-ht-114191.html

This is the tire (the ad, not the photos), I guess its a older model because it doesnt say H/T and doesnt have the very center thread.

Spent most of yesterday prowling 2 pickaparts, ended up with 1 hood for the 88, 1 lego wheel couldn't get the locking wheel lug off the other 1, 2 max alts, 1 max cooling fan set up, it matches the 88 pathy rad almost perfect. Had to drive almost 50 miles to the 2nd one but it was well worth it, found my rapist red 93 door panels for the 88. Installed the panels today.

Got the taurus fan all hooked up on the 88 with the engine running I let it get up to 190 before kicking in the low speed fan it dropped to almost 150 within 5 minutes didn't even check the hi speed fan

Edited by vagabond

Those have a habit of burning fuses real quick kyle.

really? well after a test run tonight, i wont be running them very often. Got bright lighted by a few people. (was running the headlight, fogs, and the new offroad lights.) lol. they didnt like it much. so they will be used mainly for trail runs and what not. :D

You're not supposed to use those while you're on the road.

That's a ticket if a cop sees you with off road lights on, sometimes even uncovered.

Heh, did not know that. I guess that Off-Road part should have been clue enough. guess ill be covering them up from now... :)

It varys from state to state on 'if there legal or not' but genrally they have too be replacing "stock" equipment. Like if your fog lights are broke or you had them on a targa bar.

But then again I get flashed for drive with my fogs on.

It's probably illegal in Washington, but I know it's perfectly legal in Texas. Hell, whenever I drive at night, I have my fogs on, since my headlights don't exactly aim at the ground anymore. (I am working to fix this, just need some cash and welding equipment)

Anyway, today, I got my radio working how I want it, tried to figure out a way to get an old Altima cupholder into the truck somehow, and picked up bread and cheese for a midnight sandwich.

Speaking of cupholders, any ideas? I don't know if there's anywhere I can put this Altima cupholder.

Fogs are different than driving lights, generally fog lights are aimed low and the lenses disperse the light to the sides, the amber or yellow lenses also don't blind people as bad as the clear lenses.

Cup holders there is a complete LONG thread on here about them!! LOL, try searching for it, I'm sure someone will post a link to it. Long story short anything you do will be custom, some members have swapped consoles into their trucks from newer pathfinders or from Jeep Cherokees, I tried a console at the junkyard from a newer pathfinder into a pathfinder like mine (94) and it was too wide, but others have made them fit, I didn't want to go thru all the extra work to get the console to fit just for the cup holders.

Washington's a little weird. It's illegal to flash your brights to signal, apparently because people were warning other drivers about speed traps. Everybody out here does it anyway. :shrug: I considered rewiring my control stick so that the pull position would flash the fogs instead, but didn't figure the cops would think it was funny. Pretty much all I could find about driving lights was that you can't have more than two, or aim them high enough to blind other drivers. Fogs have a wider beam, so they make lousy headlights and glare a bit on other drivers.

The center console's got two lousy cupholders in it. I dunno how the Altima console's set up, maybe you could graft the two together? Or get one of those fold-down holders. We had quite a debate about cupholders a while back... :D

It's probably illegal in Washington, but I know it's perfectly legal in Texas. Hell, whenever I drive at night, I have my fogs on, since my headlights don't exactly aim at the ground anymore. (I am working to fix this, just need some cash and welding equipment)

Anyway, today, I got my radio working how I want it, tried to figure out a way to get an old Altima cupholder into the truck somehow, and picked up bread and cheese for a midnight sandwich.

Speaking of cupholders, any ideas? I don't know if there's anywhere I can put this Altima cupholder.

welding equipment? to re-aim your headlights??? You do know that there are two screws (one on the top of the headlight, and on the outside) that are FOR re-aiming the headlights?

Oh yeah. If you want cupholders, you should talk to a guy around here by the name of Tungsten. He's got you covered. He typically stocks cupholders from all major makes and models and he can give you explicit instructions on how to modify whatever cupholder you want to fit into your Pathfinder. I think it might be his life's work.

• Like 1

The center console's got two lousy cupholders in it. I dunno how the Altima console's set up, maybe you could graft the two together? Or get one of those fold-down holders. We had quite a debate about cupholders a while back... :D

The 95-98 Altima had a half-DIN cupholder beneath the radio head unit. I picked one up at a salvage yard a few months ago, I was gonna put it in my S12, but that didn't pan out. I considered making a bracket for it and mounting it in the passenger-side dashboard, but I don't know what's behind the foam rubber.

welding equipment? to re-aim your headlights??? You do know that there are two screws (one on the top of the headlight, and on the outside) that are FOR re-aiming the headlights?

Oh yeah. If you want cupholders, you should talk to a guy around here by the name of Tungsten. He's got you covered. He typically stocks cupholders from all major makes and models and he can give you explicit instructions on how to modify whatever cupholder you want to fit into your Pathfinder. I think it might be his life's work.

12291638.jpg

That crumple right there, you see it? Last owner did that. That's why I need welding equipment. Gotta get the core support replaced, need new headlamp assemblies, and a new hood. Doesn't do me much good to try and calibrate the headlamps when they got smashed so bad the screws aren't even in the wreckage. :P

I think I might talk to Tungsten then lol

12291638.jpg

That crumple right there, you see it? Last owner did that. That's why I need welding equipment. Gotta get the core support replaced, need new headlamp assemblies, and a new hood. Doesn't do me much good to try and calibrate the headlamps when they got smashed so bad the screws aren't even in the wreckage. :P

Touche.

You seem to have won this one, but you haven't seen the last of me.