What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Washed about 10 pounds of North Carolinia mud and sand out from underneath the old girl. I also painted my hubs black. They look better black than that rust color. Man I hate that color it's starting to show up in more and more places.

Out on the 4x4 beach. The roads behind the beach have some huge holes. This isn't my video but this is the road we were on. It was ALOT dryer when we were there.

Edited by jwmyers23

All I did was clean the windshield and the back side windows (windows are down right now, too lazy to roll em up), and slap a couple hard drive magnets on both my oil and fuel filters. They're probably useless on the fuel filter as the filter should catch any ferrous particles and rust, but these magnets were just sitting around collecting dust so I figured why not.

They look better black than that rust color. Man I hate that color it's starting to show up in more and more places.

get used to it, it's a wd21 in PA... salt rocks! :aok:

thinking about putting my new licence plate expiration sticker on, but that would require pants

get used to it, it's a wd21 in PA... salt rocks! :aok:

thinking about putting my new licence plate expiration sticker on, but that would require pants

Make sure you scrape off the old sticker using a razor blade. I had like 3 or 4 stickers piled on top of each other and all but the bottom layer peeled off perfectly, so it would've been easy to steal. The bottom layer flaked off until I used a gasket scraper.

Edited by Towncivilian

I always do since I hate the mountain of stickers plus I have a tinted cover on my plate anyway (not for that reason). Someone wants my registration sticker THAT bad they have to at least exert themselves a little. Be less effort to walk to one of my neighbors driveways

You guys have all of those inspection woes yet you can have tinted license plate covers? We can't do any thing to our plates but, I'd take that over having to have my cars inspected each year .. I guess?

I brought her in to the shop today to install my RC UCA's and upper and lower ball joints, only to run into problems constantly, ball joints just dont want to move when they havent been changed in 23 years.

I ended up cutting the stock UCA's in half to get the spindle out(yeh I know, I should of just pressed them out =p )..

Going to finish the lift tomorrow and then install my new stickers from Fleurys!!

Quick question if anyone can answer though, I have the stock electronic adjustable shocks in the truck now, can I just electrical tape(or use the old plug from the shocks as a cap) that plug and not cause any issues since Ill be replacing it with Rancho 9000xl..

If you really want to keep the wiring, just tuck it up nice and out of view and use whatever you got that won't conduct current to "cap" em to keep em clean-ish. Electrical tape will be fine or like you planned using the old plug.