What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

I cleaned the mud out of the interior.Windows down while wheeling BAD !!!!

haha yeah, i gotta clean my mud out still

today, my pro comps arrived for King :dance: and i turned them purple :wub:

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

CL is due in tomorrow :bounce:

picked up from teh shop and cursed said shop...not very good buisness decisions on their behalf, especially for a family that is almost a decade of repeat buisness. Will post gritty details in members rig section later :thumbsdown:

replaced bosch platinum +2 spark bolts with NGK G Power's. Hopefully pick up an mpg or two with that! tired of it getting 14 to the gallon...

Do these vehicles have a tendency to prefer a certain brand of plug over another?

I ask cause my F-150 had a problem with anything other than Motorcraft.

Also, I replaced the coolant in the truck, the drain plug couldnt be in a better spot for making messes! I refilled it and added Amsoil Dominator Coolant Boost, figured Id give a try.. Anyone use it before, so far so good though Im definitely running cooler than before, but that could be from having fresh fluid as well.

Basically, if it's an import, use NGK or Denso plugs.

As for the coolant stuff, I know redline water wetter is proven to run cooler, so I figure the amsoil stuff should be similar.

and as for the messy coolant drain, you missing the drain tube off the rad that pokes out through the skid maby? I could see it being messy then, otherwise with it is pretty strait forward :shrug:

and as for the messy coolant drain, you missing the drain tube off the rad that pokes out through the skid maby? I could see it being messy then, otherwise with it is pretty strait forward :shrug:

Guess I am missing this infamous drain tube, assuming the reason why is because the radiator is aftermarket as it was replaced when the engine(under the suspicion that it caused the last engine to overheat and seize as the last owner put it) was replaced with a JDM VG30i.

By the way thanks for the info on plugs Silverton and Nunya.

put my roofmount covers on as to not get bothered on the highway being the weekend it is and the ammount cops will be out :rolleyes: also cleaned the shiny and my windows (gasp!), inside of the windshield I don't think I touched since I smoked... can't belive I could see out of that... here I thought I needed new contacts :lol:

Family outing, carried bikes on hitch mounted bike rack and drove it all over suburbia...new tires and trailing arms make a night and day difference...and felt like mroe leg room than the back seats of our camry

I stood near pathy, look at it and enjoyed it

*like* :aok:

yesterday my center link came in and well.... you can guess what happened to it...

IMG_0399.jpg

I gave the old girls some shine yesterday. Cleaned/vacuumed the interior, then washed/waxed the exterior.

Today, I hope to buy a new can of PB Blaster too start hosing down the bolts that are due to be broke loose in about a week. :D

Welded in a bunch of floor panels. Ran out of shielding gas though so not quite done. Thought I busted something electrical with the welding... when I turned the truck back on, the first two times there was some strange beeping I've never heard before (5-10 beeps) from under the dash. But now it doesn't do it anymore...

replaced my rear window hinges (due to one breaking exiting the highway saturday, least I didn't have to chase my wing goeing 65mph. Fell off at the end of the ramp coming to a stop :lol: Bedliner on it didn't even scratch, that THAT Adam!) Used the ones I had on ToolShed (my only spare set of wing hinges), one is a little stiff pivoting but it moves smoothly and normally bolted on and now my rear window stays up on its own! Guess I gotta hit the u-pull-it and aquire some more extras...

Placed the front end on jack stands, took off the tires, and in a holding pattern until parts arrive. :)

There's a point to the holding pattern though. Already took a can of engine degreaser to all the bits I'm going to be removing & hosed em off. Soon as she dries off I'm going to go back and hit key bolts with PB Blaster again.