I am back. MrJim

MrJim

Jim, Welcome back to Your House. I want to extend my gratitude to you for your efforts here. The Mods that are in place have done very good job in your absence.

Your heart-felt words regarding the maintenace of the site are a testiment to one of your passions in life and to your character and integrity. The site has survived and we all know you will get things sorted as soon as you can. Don't sweat the small stuff. And it's all small stuff. We're all big boys and girls here. Don't make any excusses for anything. You have to look out for number 1 first. Everything else will fall into line soon enough.

Wishing you all the success at you so truly deserve.

And again Welcome Home.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also glad to hear you're back in the saddle. We all need to take some time off every now and then...

You made a fantastic choice in having Aaron take the reigns - he has kept us, and the web site, on the straight and narrow to being the best, most respectful and professional Pathy site on the web.

So, what parts do you need for your pathy? I will be glad to donate a few in exchange for all the this site has done for me....

WB, Boss. Good to hear from the guy who had the genius idea of starting this place up. Thanks for that, by the way.

I wish you good luck in your personal, and pathfinding adventures

post-45-1172856647.jpg

ATTN POSTERS

This thread is on moderation, so your posts dont go up right away, they are approved by a mod, and then will display... so no need to repost. Sorry for any confusion.

Jim, I just approved from aries247's post on, incase you were keeping tabs.

ATTN POSTERS

This thread is on moderation, so your posts dont go up right away, they are approved by a mod, and then will display... so no need to repost. Sorry for any confusion.

ATTN PEZZY

:P

Added a few more posts

ATTN POSTERS

*Quoted just to keep it visible to members.

ATTN POSTERS

Not anymore. :)

Great to see you back here, I belong to the ""just missed you crew", but we are here, you are here...lets get the party started!!

Jim, lets get the NPORA donation train started....give us some goals for the site and what not....I got some pay-pal cash just itchin' to get into NPORA...the legend!

Bought fixed up, broke down, gone...2003 VQ R50 soon to come!!

post-45-1172964273.jpg

Hey everyone!

Man, it has been a long week. I have had a meeting with the web designer about the changes I want to implement on the site. He is saying it will be atleast a month before we can make it happen. I wanted to make sure that you knew what I know. He is going to look at all aspects of the main site and the forums. He is a talented programmer and we will be doing this right this time.

I took a moment to stop and read all of the great posts on this thread and I just wanted to say thank you and how much I appreciate everyone here. The moderators have done such a great job, and so have the members. This has always been a first rate group of folks and it looks like that spirit has not changed.

HEY, I am moving into my new condo this weekend!!! Man that feels good.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Jim

post-45-1172982321.jpg

-bounce- that is GREAT news about the site being upgraded. somehting it so desperately needs for sure.

and WOW jim. just WOW at the pics......... you are a new man. :cool2:

Just joined this site a few months ago and I'm hooked. So much useful info here that you generally wouldn't find anywhere else. Thanks for putting it together. Excited to see whats to come!!! Thanks again Jim :bow: