Owner's Manual Downloads

nige

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

everyone forgets about the 87s. Just because we are considered classics doesn't mean we are not important! Lol! Anyone know where I can get a pdf owners manual or service manual?

James

+1 a service manual would help me no end if i coulkd find one here. anyone can help would be grateful.

Nissan, to my knowledge never made/sold a 2DR manual in electronic form. 94, I think is when they started that with the (W)D21 models.

Feel free to located a paper copy and scan the entire thing to pdf! biggrin.gif

Some of us have them, if you need info from them just let us know... no I won't tear apart the whole book and scan it for you, but a few pages here and there ? No problem thumbsup.gif

I could really use the wiring diagrams to the 90 if anyone has it, or particularly one with the dash stuff, the chilton sucks really bad, doesnt even include all the wiring for a ton of switches and lighting.

my diagnostics testing is going not so smoothly even with the help of a prof electrician (not an auto tech though).

We have checked every relay, every fuse, and traced back wires which all looked good. but we dont know if we missed something because we dont have a diagram.

I get 12 volts on my negative (pink/black) and cant figure out what is going on! Its happening with a bunch of switches and stereo stuff all junctioned somewhere. driving me bonkers!

That one might be an oddball.. since it is the first year of the MPFI AND it is still a 2DR, nearly all North American MPFI WD21's were 4DR.

But I would bet that the 94 FSM would be the closest out of the ones available online. If someone has a 90-93, they would likely be the same.

But again, for most if not all needs, the online 94 FSM should do the trick for anything involving ECU/Engine electrical.

i have one that is in the black binder with the nissan logo indented on it.with all that service info and stuff.

when i got my new d21 it came with a Hayne's manual... SCORE!

What year? Ready to start scanning them to PDF (if earlier than 94)? biggrin.gif

That one might be an oddball.. since it is the first year of the MPFI AND it is still a 2DR, nearly all North American MPFI WD21's were 4DR.

But I would bet that the 94 FSM would be the closest out of the ones available online. If someone has a 90-93, they would likely be the same.

But again, for most if not all needs, the online 94 FSM should do the trick for anything involving ECU/Engine electrical.

I was thinking it might work but I looked at a 94's dash switches and they have totally different connections on them from the earlier dash's. So Im probably stuck waiting until I can get a hold of one.

I thought of a temporary fix last night though to fix my dash lights- take the negative wire thats giving me troubles, cut it, and run it to a ground on the truck, that should complete the circuit. May not dim with the dimmer switch, but who uses those anyways?? lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey folks, does anyone (and sorry for the necro of this old'ish thread) know if Nissan Australia (or Nissan anywhere) will actually sell a full workshop manual for the 1989 WD21 Pathfinder (2DR) Australian model? I've noticed that the only things listed in all the above links are for later models and US models.

I also a long time ago bought the CD off eBay but I think mine was like $2, so it wasn't so painful - but it's only the US models on there and that doesn't help much with Aussie models as so much is different.. including the Z24 not being a fuel injected model in 1989.

Anyway, if anyone has a version of the 89 WD21 manual that I can get I'd love it, or if you know where I can get a full paper or printed copy I'd be happy enough with that as well.

Many thanks

Sim

I can email you a service manual for a navara with the z24i engine. Its the same one I use for my 89 terrano which has the vg30i engine and the manual has both.

• Like 1

Hey folks, does anyone (and sorry for the necro of this old'ish thread) know if Nissan Australia (or Nissan anywhere) will actually sell a full workshop manual for the 1989 WD21 Pathfinder (2DR) Australian model? I've noticed that the only things listed in all the above links are for later models and US models.

I also a long time ago bought the CD off eBay but I think mine was like $2, so it wasn't so painful - but it's only the US models on there and that doesn't help much with Aussie models as so much is different.. including the Z24 not being a fuel injected model in 1989.

Anyway, if anyone has a version of the 89 WD21 manual that I can get I'd love it, or if you know where I can get a full paper or printed copy I'd be happy enough with that as well.

Many thanks

Sim

Do you still need one?

Edited by Leo94