Do we wheel our pathys hard?

Pezzy

Wow Pezzy, you sure have some crappy roads and big pot holes up there in 'Eh' country, Eh ?  :P

B

Yep, Precise, we just got our first paved road here in Ontario last month. Before that it was a BIATCH to get from the igloo to the corner store!!!!! :clap: :cool2:

It was a lot better once they got the mountie out there directing traffic. :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Pezzy, you sure have some crappy roads and big pot holes up there in 'Eh' country, Eh ?  :P

B

Yep, Precise, we just got our first paved road here in Ontario last month. Before that it was a BIATCH to get from the igloo to the corner store!!!!! :clap: :cool2:

No kidding!!! :aok:

When are they supposed to be putting in that stop sign again? :P

B

No kidding!!! :aok:

When are they supposed to be putting in that stop sign again? :P

Sometime in 2015, I've heard... :laugh:

I'd like to see how many Xterras want to go up against Mookie's Pathy.... :P That thing is just plain amazing. :bow: Obviously a commuter/grocery getter !! :P I'd love to check it out in the flesh, it's a gear head's pipe dream... :clap::beer:

B

I'd like to see how many Xterras want to go up against Mookie's Pathy.... :P That thing is just plain amazing. :bow: Obviously a commuter/grocery getter !! :P I'd love to check it out in the flesh, it's a gear head's pipe dream... :clap::beer:

B

No No Precise, It's only SAS'd with 35's. It's not for "hard" offroading......... :blink:

This past January, myself and a fellow R50 owner, along with 3 very built rigs, hit Paragon in PA.

We were wheeling with:

SAS'd 94 Toyota Truck w/ 35" MTRs, Dual Locked, 4.88s, Dual 4:1 Krawler-Cases

SAS'd 95 Ranger w/ 36" MTRs, Dual Locked, 5.14s, Dual 4:1 Krawler Cases

86 Chevy W/ 35" Mud-Terrains, Dual Locked, 4.63s, built 350 V8.

With my open diffed 2" Lifted Pathy with 32s, and Bob's Oh so Stock, R50 on 235 Street tires.

I tried everything Eric (94 Toyota) was willing to try in the snow and ice, and I made it through everything he did, albeit with slightly more scraping and banging.

http://www.niora4x4club.com/dan/ParagonAP-1-22-05/

Edited by vengeful

yeah that carlton or camero or whatever dudes name is , is a dik, what a little punk; cheers to our great admin and moderators :beer:

I also was glad to see Aarons post over there; represent brother :aok::clap:

I honestly have never seen an X wheel... actually I haven't seen many vehicles wheelin at all (I'm THAT out of the loop of off-roading).

Who do these guys think they are? Nissan's are the red-headed stepchildren of 4x4's. We should be embracing each other, not tearing them apart. We should be making fun of Jeeps or Toyotas, not fellow Nissans.

Holy Cluster**** batman! The whole thread on XOC is a mess.

Even if us pathy owners don't "really" :X wheel our trucks, at least we can get along.

PS. Sick pictures everyone :-) Nice to see 88's name/pictures on XOC as well! :beer:

Edited by 88pathoffroad

Yeah I've never though highly of XOC either. Too cliquey(sp) and everyone feels like they have something to prove. "My rig is better than yours...", "my skidplates are stronger...".

Who the **** cares. People are forgetting something. The message board is just a medium for people with similar interests to collaborate and talk and get together. Not to create arguments and hostility.

Tsk tsk.

I don't even feel its worth my time and energy to register and post some pics. Let the ignorant son's of biotches think what they want.

Edited by 88pathoffroad

I've just gotta 2nd the "screw you" response. Or 15th it or something. Come on, we're all trying to play together nicely. And I'd like to put props up to all those who have agreed before me. A Pathy in competent hands can hold its own most any day, as it is a more than capable machine. Most people can't afford to thrash a $40K new rig or mod it to excellence, hence many/most of us wait until ours are older and/or buy it used when we're not as concerned about an occasional scratch or repair. So what, that's called economical common sense. My truck is 12 model years old (a 94) and has a window sticker in the glovebox for $26,384. Even now, I'd squirm at the idea of thrashing a brand new $26 truck, but it is what it is. Kudos to all the lovas, to he!! with all the hatas, and lets keep the rubber side down and the stories pouring in. ;)

I honestly have never seen an X wheel... actually I haven't seen many vehicles wheelin at all (I'm THAT out of the loop of off-roading).

Who do these guys think they are? Nissan's are the red-headed stepchildren of 4x4's. We should be embracing each other, not tearing them apart. We should be making fun of Jeeps or Toyotas, not fellow Nissans.

Well thats what sent me over the edge...

I get razzed on the Xterra board I frequent, but it's all in play. No one would actually, honestly put down the pathy, or its capabilities...

I chose not to join XOC & add to the smitstorm, although I really did want to rant quite a few lines off to this jackass... I never would expect an Xterra driver to say such a thing about pathys... I would expect it from some of those stereotypical gods gift jeepers, but never a fellow Nissan driver.

Nissan's are the red-headed stepchildren of 4x4's

True, but I think you done went and insulted Pezzy... Hmm, would that apply x2 for her ?? :P

B

I dunno, I'd never heard that saying before joining this board, and you guys use it a lot. I was finally over my childhood trama of being made fun of for the red hair too... :sniff:

A Pathy in competent hands can hold its own most any day, as it is a more than capable machine....

I do wheel with the Xterras, and I suppose you can say they are more cabable than my R50 (some of them), but exactly like you say, a lot of it's in the driver... I'm new to wheeling myself, spent all last year as a TB, and now this year finally driving myself... We have a pathy driver on our board that does all the tough trails the X's do, he wont back down, and I look at that and say, well hell, why cant my grocery getter do that to!! There is no reason I cant! I'm not afraid to use it... and with the right amount of skill, and good spotters we certainly can.

Hello, have you seen XPLORX4's pics from the Rubicon trail... yes I think so. I'd say he proved us well... thank you very much!! :bow: