Do we wheel our pathys hard?

Pezzy

Idiots over on XOC have got me enraged... seems word on the street is that no one really wheels their pathy hard anyway... I dont suppose we have any members on that board that wanna post a few pics do we??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say, thank goodness for boards like this one & SOXC, where you feel welcome and have friends. I dont need to go online to get my drama & stress, I already have a full time job.

actually, they moved it...

The thread just kept going downhill... it's not even about what it started with in the first place.

Sorry, I guess I got sucked into it...

I was thoughly pissed at the way they were treating people, and then the "no one really wheels pathys" comment sent me off the deep end. I suppose we can nuke this topic too..

Edited by Pezzy

Jeez. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning...

And as for the "When was the last time you saw somebody wheeling a Pathfinder hard?"

Hm. Lemme see here.

115625_186_full.jpg

115625_187_full.jpg

115625_207_full.jpg

115625_174_full.jpg

And those are just from my Cardomain site.

lol

88 is having too much fun showing off...

how did you get that shot of you catching air... it's awesome!

I've made one post on XOC, and that was to announce a run for NIORA...and I got all kinds of crap for it...they were like...take your yota loving self elsewhere and stuff like that...I was like...PEACE FOOL!

F XOC. F Carlton. F Ian...they're all a bunch of coward pansies who think they're all big and bad behind that "Admin" title and keyboard.

:blink: Wow! That is some wild thread over there. As Pezzy says, glad this board is the way it is.

PS: great pictures of Pathys in action, there should be a link on their board to this.

Edited by Trainman

for the record, my pics... I suppose I dont wheel 'hard' in some people eyes, but I have fun.

Ok, well maybe I was getting some milk and bread here...

BobC027.jpg

Had to stop by the bank too...

BobC029.jpg

I was on the way to work when it snowed a couple flakes and I threw it into 4wd...

IMG_3634.jpg

Traffic was bad on the way home, construction, had to go over a curb...

HPIM4430.jpg

Man, did it rain while I was on the way to the spa!

HPIM4445.jpg

...another curb, *flutters eyelashes* oopsies...

0%20046.jpg

That was on the way to soccer practice. I'm recovering the X there... and once I went thru there I had to recover the Jeep.

But I dont wheel, It's just a pathy afterall.

0%20030.jpg

[/showoff][/rant][/sarcasm]

Edited by Pezzy

Wow Pezzy, you sure have some crappy roads and big pot holes up there in 'Eh' country, Eh ? :P

B

Yep, Precise, we just got our first paved road here in Ontario last month. Before that it was a BIATCH to get from the igloo to the corner store!!!!! :clap: :cool2: