Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Not to be argumentative, but simply to point out there’s differences in taste, I like the amber corners. In fact, I intend to put more amber on my truck (Raptor mod & maybe front & back running lights on rack). Unless you’re murdering out your truck (as above), I don’t get the clear corners. Honestly, I don’t even get it much in cars. It’s a European thing, not really a Japanese, Australian or American thing. In fact, some places put extra amber lights on the sides of the front fenders (secretly, I kind of like it because it reminds me of my Z). I also kind of like the bright amber running lights in Toyotas.

That said, truly to each their own. I may just need to start an Amber Support Group (Oh, maybe Amber Anonymous), I’m starting to realize I might actually have a problem. I don’t dislike the clears in trucks, it’s just not for me. Also, I get that it’s an easy mod to do to just do something and I’ve certainly made changes for that reason alone too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/12/2019 at 7:53 AM, Ole_Rosie_R50 said:

689cd66b394eba1ec25ba33cee99edbb.jpg the clear corner lights in my opinion make the truck look a lot better
Are those Depo brand? If so, how they fit. I purchased those for my 03 and they fit horribly and quality was bad.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/19/2018 at 4:08 PM, Mattmill91 said:

“bought a Bosch mini 3 gauge pack. Came with a temp”

You got the one with volts, oil, coolant temp?

How did u wire in a oil sender ?

I may have answered already, but if so here I go again. I tapped in where the factory oil pressure sending unit is using a T fitting. Dont remember the exacts measurments for the T fitting but it can be done. I wanted to be able to keep the original oil dumby light and add the mechanical gauge in the process.

My 96 SE. From rags to riches.a75a3bea83b8e4513bd5a29e6ebd3ba4.jpgf873910b6159a1442ccd0071891f2b82.jpg094aa97a32586cc2eb7699fbbe0b528f.jpge312051ceb7cd24e7af95c2f20a455d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

Man, you take a lot of pride in you R50's bro.
This one and the Q are super clean!

I'm guessing this one obviously has been repainted.

Looks great!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Man, you take a lot of pride in you R50's bro.
This one and the Q are super clean!

I'm guessing this one obviously has been repainted.

Looks great!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kudos bro, means a lot. I do take Pride to the max. I love these vehicles. Q original paint. The Pathy still has some clearcoat issues on the front fenders if you look real close. The rear driver quarter panel and hood clearcoat was pretty much nonexistent. I replaced the hood with one from a junk yard same color and fixed some rust around the fender flare driver rear and repainted and clear coated that from a paint can believe it or not. All doors,roof and pass side rear quarter are original paint. I'd never done any body work but watched plenty of videos and read literature and somewhat figured it out lol. Buffing is a major key on how the painted areas turned out. I didn't know that until my old man said that looks like @!*% son did you buff it? I said no didn't know I needed to. Lol...I had a company here close to home that mixed my paint and put it in a aerosol can. Bought some clear coat from same company.

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

Making it's way thru the SW

Oh baby, that’s muddy. I’ve almost always been there in the dry & have even turned tail & ran to AZ, NV or CA if it’s wet, so it’s interesting to see all that mud. Have you needed the recovery boards yet?
  • Like 1

Oh baby, that’s muddy. I’ve almost always been there in the dry & have even turned tail & ran to AZ, NV or CA if it’s wet, so it’s interesting to see all that mud. Have you needed the recovery boards yet?
No not yet but there was 1 time where we were close to using them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1