What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Last week the front & rear custom bumpers where completed.

But yesterday I had to leave the truck at the tranny shop, again. Just 200 miles after they rebuilt it and the 3rd gear is slipping and revs are getting high. :(

Oil filter relocation kit installed, finally put my triple gauge pillar in along with the oil pressure, water and trans temp gauges...Looks halfway decent except for the dang gaps...but it is what it is!

installed.jpg

• Like 2

Oil relo kit...

new_parts_relo.jpg
New parts...Summit Racing kit...

old_filter.jpg
Ahhh yes, finally no more oil on my starter...

new_sender1.jpg
the new Autometer sender...easier to install while everything was out..

oil_filter_relo_point.jpg
New filter location on passenger frame rail about 3 feet back...

oil_filter.jpg

And a nice shiny STP S8...a whole lot more filter...

Had to fight with the relocation plate for a while to get it to stop leaking, but now it seems to be good to go.

• Like 3

Went and secured it in the motor pool at my armory. My unit has been activated to help fight the fires in WA. See you guys in a few weeks, as I will have no personal gear or time for awhile.

• Like 2

banged at it a bit, finished painting my headliner and was disappointed with the results, will try again tomorrow.

Also took exhaust measurements for a straight pipe. Muffler is toast anyways (in and outs are separated from the backing plates), and I really don't care about drone, as I grew up riding shotgun in a 72 Cutlass with cherry bomb headers and a glasspak.

• Like 1

Just did a little internet search of the junkyards in my area, and in WD21s alone there are 32 trucks! Include the D21s, and that number jumps to 38. Include the R50s, and that number soars above 100. All that, within 25 miles of me... Colorado is Pathfinder poppin B)

Just did a little internet search of the junkyards in my area, and in WD21s alone there are 32 trucks! Include the D21s, and that number jumps to 38. Include the R50s, and that number soars above 100. All that, within 25 miles of me... Colorado is Pathfinder poppin B)

I want to be in Colorado... "crying smiley (if any)"

Finally got my lazy ass in gear and started mounting the control box and spool the cable for my winch. Pulled the grill, going to cut it tomorrow at work. I also separated the chrome trim to plasti-dip it black. Before it sees any real use I need to change the battery ends to some less weenie ones, or add a distribution block on the fender well.

20150826_202007_zpsemcgfrat.jpg

20150826_202022_zps7tu5fsx5.jpg

• Like 1

Well you shot down the one I use and recommend, Gmail works just fine here and overall it just works period.

I only see a total of 11 Members using Outlook.com addresses (one is .com.au) and no new members in the last year. But if you already have an outlook.com address you might as well try it before creating a whole new account elsewhere, if you have a problem either down the road or right way in getting the (re)validation email, send us an email and we will manually validate it for you or change it back to the original address and validate it. Then you'll be free to try another.

I have not seen many problems with Yahoo.com accounts. We have nearly 2100 members using them and just in this year there have been almost 110 new ones.

I've heard some people state that they like mail.com, though I have never used it. We have 8 members using them with no new account since Jan '14.

Perhaps others will chime in with their suggestions, for or against.

I drove it :)

Its been sitting a lot since the clutch screwed up. Clutch is fixed and new headers and 2.5" exhaust in the process but I've still got more stuff that needs done...

But I was able to load it up and sell some stuff from CL today so I'm happy.

• Like 1

Hauled a scooter in the back of it yesterday. Trying to get the scooter to run; that is, continue running. Starts and lasts about 10 seconds before dying.. pretty sure that the carb is gunked up and know that the engine is flooding because the old plug was as black as my exhaust pipe...

Speaking of, still need to get around to checking the tooth count of my timing belt. Have a funny feeling that it slipping a tooth may be part of my rough idle problem..

Been experiencing flickering dash lights, it sort of cones and goes. Cleaned the battery terminals, charged battery overnight till it was up to 13.8 volts, topped up the water in it too. Reconnect everything and it's still got flickering dash lights. It's weird because with everything off, the battery is still showing 12.65 volts. I'm starting to think it's the alternator not charging the battery properly. Lucky I have a spare one so Il get that recon soon.

12.65V? Is that with our without the motor running?

"A car alternator needs to be putting out at least 13-14 volts (ideally between 13.8 and 14.2 volts) to effectively charge a 12 volt car battery. If the alternator is putting out too much voltage (15+ volts), it is likely your battery acid will boil over out of the battery."

The dash light flickering on mine was the dimmer switch on the dash. Its expensive to replace, so I just tap it from time to time and ot fixes the issue. I assume it can be taken apart and repaired just havent done it yet...time is something I wish I had more of...

Been experiencing flickering dash lights, it sort of comes and goes.

I had that last year. I thought it was the panel dimmer, but it ended up being the lights/signals/cruise multi switch. There are instructions on here somewhere on how to clean the contacts, but ended up replacing it with NOS from Nissan since the cruise wasn't working either.