What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Went back with a gallon of fresh fuel and ran him for 15 minutes to get sole juices flowing.

I need spokes and brake cables!

What length of spoke? Diameter? Straight-pull or j-bend.... road brake cable or mountain bike/ cross/ hybrid?

Went back with a gallon of fresh fuel and ran him for 15 minutes to get sole juices flowing.

What length of spoke? Diameter? Straight-pull or j-bend.... road brake cable or mountain bike/ cross/ hybrid?

Dam if I know, my Ross Europa III projects actually got stalled, I have to dig them back out and start tinkering with them again. Other prioritys first (we have 2 good working bikes so we can still ride), but I do want to get them together...

Got a flat on way to work. Put spare on. Found no obvious damage to flat tire. Called my guy and moved installation of new tire to the same day instead of next week. Got new 235/75/15 general grabbers at2.

Old tire went out because there was a rip in the side wall on the inside (???).

Loving the new tires! No more shake in my steering wheel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if 265/70 R16's will fit my '92. Have some hardly-used Michelins from an '02 4Runner. Thinking of putting on some 4-spoke Xterra alloys ('99?).

Anybody have experience with such tire upgrades?

Slarti? :scratchhead:

I have that size tires on my 95 xe, I have a 3in lift, stock back spacing. No severe rubbing, just a little bit when wheel turned hard and going in reverse. I don't think the larger than stock size has caused to much power loss, a bit lower rpm and shifting a bit earlier on hills but pulls them all just fine. With the lift and tires I gained apx 5 inches of total height for clearance underneath. Don't know how aggressive the Michelin tires are, I have the Goodyear Duratrac's that are a pretty good ride, and don't wander around for an aggressive tread. Hopefully that helps you out.

Investigated a random no-start. Found battery clamps to be tight on posts but cable was loose where it connects to clamp. Took the cables off and cleaned all connections and screwed it back together good and tight. So far so good.

Been looking for a tube bumper for the Pathy for a while. Found this one on CL for 80 bucks yesterday, just installed it this morning. Perfect opportunity to relocate the license plate too since with the bigger tire on the back and the fact I had to stand it out a bit to clear the rack you couldn't see the plate anyway..... I will head to the auto parts store and pick up a couple of LED lights for it.

I am just throwing in the other pic just cuz I love my truck so much....

2014-09-03112021_zps58f1af39.jpg

2014-09-02133400_zps1e4cf820.jpg

• Like 2

Found a center console extension with a good pad and intact cup holders..same colour as my new interior! Stoked! Only problem is the hinge of the lid is broken off.. but I think I have a plan to fix it with some sheet aluminum that I have already and some rivets. We shall see how it comes out.

Also tracked down the rear defrost relay and installed some heated side mirrors so just need to wire those up tomorrow in the new 92.

Got a huge basically brand new deep cycle battery for it for peanuts. It barely fits... but now I don't have to swap batteries from the Niner every time I want to move or drive it. And it's Costco, so free three year replacement no questions asked.