What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Peeled the Kyle Busch sticker off my new Interstate (his sponser) battery today. It's nice to get passed by other vehicles without that crying noise from under the hood. Plus the truck doesn't swerve at them as they go by like it was doing.

Edited by kdj

Just to be clear, my comment had to do with my dislike for Kyle Busch being on my battery and nothing to do with Stewart or Kevin Ward. That is something I would NEVER joke about.

Installed some Goodyear Wrangler Territory tires (31-10.5-15) now to find some mud!

Four for the price of three? I have the same ones! Man they work great in snow as well. I couldn't be happier with them, I think you will be as well.

We have those territory on my gf rig too and they are freaking sweet. Canadian tire gave her 100 000 km warranty as well. They were on sale and ended uo being 700ish$ for all four tires after taxes and install. We blew one up the mountain one time and no questions asked they fixed it for free. Great tires

Edited by Nefarious

I even got the side wall damage insuance...I'm covered no matter what I do to them. I think mine cost about the same with balencing , valves, installation, insurance etc.

From the looks of it, those and the wrangler authority's are very similar to the tread pattern of the old bf Goodrich mud tirea. With the territory being the more aggressive. If you can get the performance of the Duratrac you have a great tire, congrats

Sent my mother (she's 82) off to church today in the new Pathfinder. I want her to get use to it before the snow comes. I hope she makes it there and back O.K. , it took a long time to find that truck.

Pics!!!

Pics are on the way ( to be uploaded tonight)!

Spent yesterday installing a Remy Gold Maxima 90 amp alt....and I would like to take the time to smack myself in the back of the head for having forgotten to order the slightly longer belts....but the bleeding hands and sore shoulders from forcing the belt over the pulley should do. Pics for that are also on their way!

Things in the capital are quiet...same old I guess. Went out to the Fundy region the other day and there are tons and tons of logging trails just waiting for me to go explore...but I had the whole fam in the car so that's for another day

Sent from Tapatalk

Ordered a HD wiring kit for the headlights and a new switch from Rob. Not only should that fix my one non functioning low beam but bright lights and a new control wand to boot! Now to wait for snail mail....