What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Don't drive it much since i bought the new fiat. went to service brakes and rotate tires...Jack slipped, Truck fell, jack-stand hit me in the mouth...twice. Teeth though the lip never feels nice.

Next up> service brakes and rotate tires when my face heals..then body work.

Nissans like NGKs (or factory pieces), just like the only thing that likes Autolites are the neighbor you don't likes lawn mower...

Actually Autolites work great in dodge engines, they are the best running plug im my 360 although it dose have a performance cams, over sized injectors and is honed .020 every cylinder.

deleted the muffler, replaced with a 2" ID pipe. sounds much more betterer now!

+5 street cred

Actually Autolites work great in dodge engines, they are the best running plug im my 360 although it dose have a performance cams, over sized injectors and is honed .020 every cylinder.

Just a bit of a joke, I personally hate and despise Autolites. I just do.

I washed the bird crap off, replaced a front marker light (NEVER wash a plastic lens with alcohol, learned the hard way), and gave up trying to remember which position on the hatch lock did what.

P1010063.jpg

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I washed the bird crap off, replaced a front marker light (NEVER wash a plastic lens with alcohol, learned the hard way), and gave up trying to remember which position on the hatch lock did what.

P1010063.jpg

:rofl:

My old pathy used to have a sticker on there that said that.

P1010063.jpg

You can get one of these from Nissan. Looks like this:

99073v.png

It's for an R50, but it should look fine on a WD21.

Don't drive it much since i bought the new fiat. went to service brakes and rotate tires...Jack slipped, Truck fell, jack-stand hit me in the mouth...twice. Teeth though the lip never feels nice.Next up> service brakes and rotate tires when my face heals..then body work.

Got the new 500? How is it if ya dont mind me asking(and how much did ya get her for?), really hope they bring the Abarth here, very cool little cars with alot of character, definitely reminds me of Nissans(the juke, murano, leaf, etc..).

On topic: I fixed my wipers because one of my co-workers thought it'd be fun to take em off and put them on backwards, then drove away in my Fusion watching her asking myself why I didnt drive her home.

Drop off my injectors to get serviced.

Towed her to the carwash to clean off all the mud and oil from my last outing which was back in January. Found out that purple power degreaser is very corrosive and eats paint and drys the crap out of your skin. Does an awesome job degreasing though.

With majority of the junk in the engine bay removed it is more apparent that my passenger frame is bent. So I need to find a cheap and decent body shop to realign it or else I'll be tearing up motor mounts if it's that bad. The frame seem to have buckled inwards causing the front passenger frame to be pushed back causing my suspension to be off.

Engine is ready to be removed from the truck. I just hate where the starter is located! Also found out that my oil pressure sensor is cracked and leaking oil.

Just waiting on upgrades motor mounts to come in....... HURRY UP STEEEVO!!!

also my new to me Fox Shocks came in today. Can't wait to lift the rear.

Edited by Cuong Nguyen

No @!*%!

Has new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, injectors cleaned, maf cleaned, ignition timed, engine rebuilt... not sure what else to do. I will be driving out of town this weekend (albeit in the mountains) and I expect to get way better mileage... we'll see.

I've actually only driven the truck like 100 miles in the past 3 months... maybe I'm losing a lot to evaporation or something.