Help me install my ebay impulse buy

Little Mule

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and here is what the guages read as I was positioned in that last photo. It is kind of gimmicky, but neat too. The altimeter reads in meters in case you are interested. Sorry about the lack of an extreme action photo, but this weekend was more of a search for fish than wheeling. I hope to get a better photo soon. But as of know I gotta go look at my clutch. Hope it helps any who is interested.

That's sweet. I want one. :D

Good job! You're the reason we all visit NPORA, because you take the time to actually work on your vehicle yourself and you know the value of your own time and effort. Keep up the good work.

Thanks 88. I've gotten a lot out of this website in the little time I've known about it. I thought I should give a little back. I'm doing more and more fixing up my "little mule." A little time and money makes it more valuable to me, and keeps me wanting to drive it, which ultimately saves tons of money be keeping me away from a new car lot. Plus, my Pathy has character unlike most new SUV's. Long live triangular windows and 2 doors! :beer:

hehe, mine came with one standard from the factory!!!

The inclinometer things are quite reasuring at times, but the altimeter needs to be set daily as air pressure changes all the time, so unless you live by the sea your buggered!!

Pete.

• 4 years later...
BUMP

This deserves a Sticky in the "How To" section for sure.

I totally agree should be stickied!

Funny thing is I bought one of these for my rig but it's exactly the same as the one pictured here but my dash is a 94 so it doesn't fit level.. I'm going to fab something out of abs I think to make it work and look clean without cutting my dash up.

Any ideas?

-Colby

Funny thing is I bought one of these for my rig but it's exactly the same as the one pictured here but my dash is a 94 so it doesn't fit level.. I'm going to fab something out of abs I think to make it work and look clean without cutting my dash up.

Any ideas?

I'll fab you up a low profile grey delrin leveling base in trade for the clinometer...

:whistle:

B

Mind Posting that up again Here Tex? This would be a fitting place to put a photo of that base especially if this gets Pinned as it should. Wondering if that base will only work on RHD vehicles.

Edited by Dowser

Mind Posting that up again Here Tex? This would be a fitting place to put a photo of that base especially if this gets Pinned as it should. Wondering if that base will only work on RHD vehicles.

Funny I was trying to search for "Alarm wiring" and got side tracked reading this instead :lol:

The base plate will only work on RHD as far as I can tell. It's not symmetrical, I might have to take it to bits and snap some pics for you guys.

Ok, this one is in my 93, Funny thing was Redpath88 posted a pic of the clino in POHO from a NZ trader site....Then I decided I should buy it and the attached Terrano :lol: 1600km return trip :rolleyes:

93Clino.jpg

Please don't ask me to find one for you, this is the ONLY one I've seen for the rounded dash model...and I search auctions daily :aok:

I can get a part # though if anyone wants to try getting one from Nissan Japan :D I have seen a Blue clino though, in the older ones. So that's Blue, Red, Grey and Grey/Brown.

Dowser, Great spotting this thread :aok:

To the original poster... :aok: Great factory looking install :clap:

Simon, How's yours coming? :D

Edited by TerranoNZ

I want one too but 95's have a very rounded dash, could pose quite a problem....

well for every problem there's a solution. I'll be fabbin up something for mine here soon.. just as soon as a I finish with my safari rack project hopefully by the weekend. I'll be sure to post lots of pics!!

I think I'm going to fashion some sort of mount out of abs but one things for sure it will look clean after install no clunky installs here!

-Colby