What do you call your Pathy?

Slick

Due to Dagwoodz question as to what I call my Pathy's, and the suggestion we start a thread to ask what everyone calls theirs.

SO! what is the name of your pathy and WHY? not.. what do you call it when a seized bolt won't come out, but the affectionate name you have given your rig. :P

I will start us off. my 92 pathy (which on sept 3rd i've had for 3 years), i call "mini-me". the reason? because she has attitude for a truck her size, runs sick, broken and in need of new parts, and has a personality all her own. she is truly what i would be if i was a truck.

my new 91, because i haven't driven him and given him a "real" name yet, i just call him "king caca" for now as he's the biggest of the 2 pathy's.

so if i say queen caca.... i mean my 92 mini me.

if i say king caca... i mean the 91.

and btw.. how weird.. i got my first pathy 3 years ago sept 3rd, and bought my second pathy sept 1st this year....... could this be the satrt of a trend? dave hopes not... :laugh:

Noticed you introduce the new pathy as He. My newest nephew's name is Gunner. That's a manly name, and a suggestion.

My pathy has a split personality. She's either Sweet Baby or back stabbin B!.

King CaCa is good too.

lol. i like gunner! :cool2: king caca is only til i can get temp tags n actually drive him on the road. he's been on a non op since 2001.... so i can't drive him on the road yet.. :sniff:

Mines Simple. My First Pathy and the one I love is Dowser. Yep. I chose the login name as the name of my Pig. The Origin of Dowser you ask? Sure.... I'll cough up the Meaning of the word for those not understanding.

A "Dowser" is what you call someone who uses the old ancient technique of useing a Forked stick to find water. It only seemed fitting that the very first day I had him, I was driving him home, noticed a trail off the road in a place I'd never been, drop 5 minutes in and ended up driving through a Creek that seemed relatively shallow till My front headlights disappeared underwater. Since then, I trust my Boy to find water whereever I take him.... and he does.

Dowser :oops:

Guest Thumper

Mine is Laina- which means route or path. Was orginally Lil' B***h because she had issuses in the beginning.

Slick you could always use Woodrow- meaning path though the woods. I imagine he'll make a pretty nice path :D