This place rocks...

jj big shoe

I finally got around to investigating why my truck pulls to the left when braking and it was the slide pins, just like everyone says. Cleaned 'em up and now she brakes as well as Adolfo Quinones in "Breakin 2 - Electric Boogaloo".

Before that it was info on how to replace the door pins. My driver's door was worn out and would hit before it would actually shut, and even then the crease down the body wasn't lined up. Now I can close it with one finger and the body line flows smoothly.

That's just the latest two. There's countless more info I've gotten from you all that has made this truck run better, look better, and cost less than I ever thought it would to bring it to the condition it's in now.

Slide pins, door pins, hell I bet if Nissan made bowling pins someone here would know how to mod them.

Props to y'all.

JJ

I agree completely.. this place is great. If it has not been figured out then there is enough knowledge and independent perspectives here, to come of with a solution for most things :aok:

what he said x2!!!

in just one responce? :o :D

i think it's great and that's why i am here. some of these dudes know their stuff.. almost everyone is super friendly too. thanks and enjoy.

:clap::beer: 2 everyone.

Ughhhh.... I hate this place. How can I like a place I spend up to two hours a day in. A place that helps and teaches me. This place is just terrible, terrible people, ugly trucks, what the hell am I doing here????

But really... Love this place, love the poeple. Started here in March, 2 months after I bought my Pathy.

Keep up the great work, LOVE THIS PLACE... and hopefully as I learn, I can help others...

Ughhhh.... I hate this place. How can I like a place I spend up to two hours a day in. A place that helps and teaches me. This place is just terrible, terrible people, ugly trucks, what the hell am I doing here????

why dont u tell us how you really feel lol

well great site and I have met a couple of cool people whom I wouldnt have met otherwise gotten some useful info and hopefully passed some on. :beer: and if any of ya get a chance to wheel and camp with MZ do it I hear he makes a killer mountain man bfast B)