Next Generation Pathfinder?

Trainman

definatly a mall-crawler. no thanks

Yeah, looks like they shopped at Footlocker to make those tires (when did Nike start doing tread designs :crazy: ).

Looks like it would be just as much a POS as the current model.

Meh. You know by the time it reaches production it will be toned down significantly and the platform will be shared with the Quest.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! They better not pull a Honda Pilot/Odyssey stunt!

That looks more like the FJ cruiser then anything else.

Further more that's a 1000X better looking then the new Pathy that's out. It can only get better boys ;)

Nissan sales are lacking on the new pathy from what I am told so maybe a redesign to make a come back :aok:

:beer:

Meh. You know by the time it reaches production it will be toned down significantly and the platform will be shared with the Quest.

Concept is exactly that, a concept. I agree that it will not be the same unit come production.....I do like the concept though :clap:

please no.........

its just as tacky and insulting as the new fj40.......

I agree. The new fj40's are an insault to the old awesome ones. We had a old fj40 and that thing could go just about anywhere :cool2:. That new pathfinder is not very attractive, the big bubble thing on top looks like one of those things at an aquarium that you stick your head into and look at all the fish. I'll stick with my '94

We all like what we have and that is good, real good, especially since they don't make ours anymore!! It is only natural to resist change...heck there is an R50 member that has one super tough rig (XPLORx4)...and the R50 is still a mall crawler.........despite having been (w/the new 3.5) the fastest suv out for some time.

Point I am making is I loved/still love the older WD's and that includes the Hardbody's...I love my R50 now...I think it is a great blend of class and tough.......................the bad sides??? WD = handsome exterior/ugly interiors (until 94 or 95 IMHO)

R50 = uni-crappy (other than the super smooth ride I get it leaves me at a disadvantage to lifting and what not) Current pathy = Too much plastic and gas hog still!

I think that if Nissan gave us all that new pathy to check out we would love it or beat it to death unless we die trying!!! seems to me that it takes about 9 yrs for Nissan to give in to a "whole" new pathy WD (87-95) R50 (96-04) Newby (05-13)

hang tight guys the Nissan CUBE will come over and that will kill the element comparison!! P...

Edited by 98silverpathy

That looks more like the FJ cruiser then anything else.

Further more that's a 1000X better looking then the new Pathy that's out. It can only get better boys ;)

Nissan sales are lacking on the new pathy from what I am told so maybe a redesign to make a come back :aok:

:beer:

sales lacking ? damn id a never guessed.....all i see is NEW pathfinders everywhere i look its grown on me cause i see it so much....every stinkin corners got one....i dont go a day without seeing at least 4