My New Bumper

Thank you. The guy in the pics did all the welding and plasma cutting. I was just the assistant and the one calling the shots on the design. And I was the jack ass the grabbed the receiver with my bare hand right after he welded a plate to it. :headwall:

Like good...do u have a 3" bl? If not be prepared to rework that. If u plan to do the 3"

No plans for a body lift. If I ever doing any type of "lift" it will be with a SAS but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Plus this bumper would work great with a SAS because I have the clearance to move the axle forward a couple inches.

WOW that looks bad ass! Do you have a black hood? Cause that looks nice!

Yes I do. Black hood, Roof, Rear Hatch and Rockers. And thanks. It just now started to rain in my neighborhood for the first time in God knows how many months. I coated the bumper in cooking oil but I don't have high hope that I won't wake of to a nicely rusted bumper lol.

Edited by The_Magicians_Eye

i second the d-rings, i would box the ends in under the the fender cuts, i really like the design, should have made template patterns of all the pieces and sell them to the other members for a easy buck lol :itsallgood:

When I pull it off to put the bed liner on it I'll take some better pics and give some measurements. I ordered a full 4x8 sheet of metal. I've only used about a third of it on the front bumper. I'll have plenty to do the rear bumper and still have some left over for something else.

Is that street legal?

That could cause serious damage.

Looks good though!

Dunno about California, but in Washington if I remember correctly they're cool with it so long as it doesn't stick way out and there's a place for the turn signals and plate and all. But yeah, I would not want to get hit by that! On the plus side, no more shopping cart dings.

@OP looks great!