Just a heads up/ FYI

Slick

Hey guys n gals, just a heads up, I'll be offline for a while (8 weeks or so) probably from early next week. My phone won't be on either, and don't even know if I'll have a home & storage by the end of the month. Just givin y'all a heads up, so when I disappear, you don't think it's cuz I don't luv y'all lol, I just can't afford anything right now. :rolleyes:

I'll be back... when. well, that's a mystery! until then, keep the poho goin, all 4 on the floor, and be safe! :beer:

Edited by Slick

no phone or interwebs? how we supposed to check on you? smoke signals? :hugs: Sorry to hear though Slick. If I had the spare $ I'd be more than glad to help you out :hugs: once you have ANY way to let us know how you is, make sure to do so.

no phone or interwebs? how we supposed to check on you? smoke signals? :hugs: Sorry to hear though Slick. If I had the spare $ I'd be more than glad to help you out :hugs: once you have ANY way to let us know how you is, make sure to do so.

NAH, i appreciate da luvz, but it's my problem..... it'll work out in 6-8 weeks when the F'ers pay me... it'll be too late by then for my home and storage, but I'll survive. :hugs::hugs:

Holy Crap ! I can only imagine what you're going through. I wish good luck and courage. we'll be waiting for you. :(

:beer: don't imagine, it's an ugly picture lol

Best of luck Slick. I miss being an active PoHoer. As soon as you can give us updates! :hugs:

LAXHOPPAH!!!!! :hugs:

Byes for now, Her Slickness. Gonna miss ya... :(

Come back real soon! ;)

will do. phone doesn't like NPORA much, and that will be the first thing I get turned back on, but i'll show face on FB soon as it's on... 6-8 weeks. i figure they'll shut my phone & I'net down around Monday.....maybe gimme a week if i beg.

:( iz gonna miss my Slicka. Stay strong, will fill you in on wat happens with Sam next time I hear from ya, hopefully with good news too.

awwweh, you better let me know!

Run the mobile site when you first get the phone back. Hard to imagine a world without the Queenie :hugs:

my choc touch doesn't have the apps like crackberries, iphones and droids..... :(

I don't really understand, but good luck and come back to us soon!!

(can we help?)

B

Yeh, what B said?

Don't forget they gots free internets at the library. Sorry to hear your having a rough time, just don't let King go!

just knowing i have friends like you guys is enough to get me through this. :hugs: I've had a few rough patch's over the years, but this is the worst one yet, but y'all know me, could be half beaten in the gutter and i'll still keep smiling and being optimistic. it WILL work out next month, I am just hoping my LL will stick with me on this and not kick me outta my house and sell my storage unit (he owns both)... I am going to talk to him today, and will be calling Verizon too to see how long they'll let me slide (probably not far, I'm 2 months behind now) *fingers crossed*

and King ain't goin NOWHERE! no selling trucks or tv's or computers. :nono: i'd rather starve.

Oh Slick, we all know you'll kick ass, and make it through this, like you do everything else that tries to stop you.

I know you have a bunch of the regulars on the celly, so be sure to text someone with updates when you have service again, so they can let us know how the ass kicking is coming along. :)

Good luck, Slick. Hope to see you back online soon. :hugs:

i will be. phone will be the first thing i turn on after i get rent and storage caught up.

Oh Slick, we all know you'll kick ass, and make it through this, like you do everything else that tries to stop you.

I know you have a bunch of the regulars on the celly, so be sure to text someone with updates when you have service again, so they can let us know how the ass kicking is coming along. :)

yup, can of whoopass in hand ready and waiting, courtesy of chuck norris! as soon as my phone is back on, i will have FB and i'net, but NPORA ia a bit of a PITA on my cell so will post and text to FB :-)

I will try to smurf some wiFi from my laptop at home.. weak signals, get disco'd often, but it's better than nothing.

Verizon didn't know if paying half my bill on the 15th was enough to stop interruption, was best she could do, so I guess I'll know when I can't get online or text anyone lol..... fingers crossed!! (and no, i still won't be able to pay in the 15th, but hey, i gotta try for all the time i can right? lol)

You could leave King with me for a few months until you get settled again.

howzabout........uhmmmmm........ NO? :tongue: the boy will stay snuggled out front with me tyvm

This is the status I just posted on my FB....

I couldn't be feeling any humbler and more grateful than I do right now. Irene, the awesome lady who does my nails (she did them today on IOU so I could still have nice nails for i'views), just knocked on my door, arms full of bags of groceries, even cat food for Nismo! (she knows my situation). I am in TEARS. I wonder how I became so fortunate to have the friends I do, and I just want to say I LOVE YOU ALL. ♥

i have the bestest friends EVERRRRRRRRRR :hugs:

Edited by Slick
  • Like 2

As others have said, we'll miss you slick. But we also know you'll make it through.

Let us know if we can do something to help :aok:

just keep the poho ragin, and my spot on the couch free of cheeto dust lol!