wtf nissan...

pathyboy12

A wd21 is plenty stylish for me so I don't see me buyin anything of the likes anytime soon, but stuff like that is what sells in today's market. To us they may be a bit off but that's what makes em money :shrug:

A wd21 is plenty stylish for me so I don't see me buyin anything of the likes anytime soon, but stuff like that is what sells in today's market. To us they may be a bit off but that's what makes em money :shrug:

exactly! they just dont make em like they used to...

The world is changing... :shrug:

Ok, look at the 'future cars' from 50 years ago and it doesn't seem so silly, but no one can determine what direction technology will take.

While the new vehicles will eventually dominate, the old style 'work' vehicles will be hard and slow to replace.

I kind of like the Bevel if it was RWD and liftable...

B

After this car, the companies know that they can't break from the mold so suddenly. No matter how functional it may be.

Pontiac-Aztek-1.jpg

I cant beleive you posted that....when they were first designed...MY WIFE LOVED THEM...then they came out and everyone hated them enought that she changed her tune out of SHEAR EMBARASSMENT....

I did like the practicality and the rear hatch tent...but ewe...nothing could fix that things case of the UGLIES!!!!

Tye

The Pivo concept has been around forever. It is still ugly, but the bubble roatating 360 degrees for reverse is an interesting idea. I like this one better.

Edited by PivoArch

After this car, the companies know that they can't break from the mold so suddenly. No matter how functional it may be.

Pontiac-Aztek-1.jpg

This is the Edsel of our generation. Don't be so quick to think that the Aztek broke any molds at the ugly factory.

It has more buck-toothed kin than a Kentucky congressman.

if designers didn't try different things, then our cars would still look like this:

00002597_Daveseven_Hyundai_Pony_Parked.jpg

That's the sex right there. All it needs is a set of twans and a gauged-out rockford.

Psh, the hunnies be trip'n for Gator's G-whip.

1-smack-myself.gif