What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Good to hear the insurance isn't jerking him around too bad.

I got my cheesy stamped Victor Reinz intake gaskets out of the 93 and some Fel-Pros in and the misfire is gone. :dance:

Then went to move the bugger, forgot I'd parked the '95 so close, and made a little more work for myself... :doh:

Many of "Victor Reinz" gaskets come from a Nissan OE supplier.

Their seals on the the other hand DO NOT!!!

How? Bad?

I found a decent deal on an 04 xterra transmission 4x4.

I hit a forked tree branch in the road and it flipped up and THWACK. It'll pop out I think and the scuff should buff out. Hopefully...

Tightened up the screws holding my rear speakers, all good there and fitting new protective covers to the outside of the speaker surrounds. Had material left over so covered my centre armrest in the stuff. Floor mats went in the wash and did the air box fire prevention, opened up the hole and found a leaf, dead bee and what looked to be seed pods. Cleaned that out and sprayed deodorant in there. Now my truck smells nice when I hit the fan.

And got an airbag recall notice in the mail. Nice.

Wait 88's dont have airbags. I mean, my 91 does but its just a brown paper bag taped to the dash to make my girlfriend feel safer as a joke :laugh:

With my new 31s, I dont rub when turning at all. Unless my tank is empty. Or I have any passengers over 150 lbs. Out of curiousity I checked the ride height in all 4 corners with a tape measure and not a single corner is at the same height as the others. :/

Going to look into the cost of getting new struts all around, and into what it would take for me to cut the tbar adjuster bolt off, drill it out and replace it with a new, unrusty/unseized one. And to reindex the bars, as after it settled back after having it on jack stands a few days, both corners are about 1.5" lower than the rear, with the driver side being the lowest of all 4 corners. Because thats where the driver sits :D

All in all stoked to hit up some trails on the 4th of July weekend with Wd21_Colorado (Adam) and Makaaa (Micah). Anybody else from the Colorado area down to join us? Slaughterhouse Gultch to Chinaman Gultch, and Imogen Pass if fuel usage permits/if its open

Not necessarily today specifically but I took the patty down to La Vita, CO for some fishing, hit a wicked rainstorm in colorado springs (never had a truck that forced so much water onto the windshield haha).

20150616_132658.jpg

On the way back though I got a nail in the back passenger tire but didn't notice it till I got home. 20150616_201342.jpg

Perfect excuse for new tires ha. I ended up getting some BFG A/T KO2's 30x9.5x15 on the stock chromes.

20150620_102050.jpg

I like them with the stock height right now. 31's do seem stuffed on stock. Still pushing for the lift and 31's in the future

Edited by nightfire785

pathy%20bumperbefore.jpg

bumper before

pathy%20bumperafter.jpg

..and after!

sanded, cleaned, primer for plastic on the plastic pieces, regular primer on the bumper, then rustoleum bed liner.

Happy with the results, Ive done the front end, luggage racks and spare tire rack sleeves so far..

hey we'll see how it lasts but so far so good

I'm headed off to the auto parts place tomorrow and order a wheel bearing. The brakes were feeling a bit squishy on the way home. I think I may have left the bearing change a little late.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Yep. Can't really worry about changing out the fan right now. Seemed like a good solution. Added it before I left work tonight and noticed a drop in temps. I had the a/c on too. The gauge was reading about 3/4 before and after read just over half. Tomorrow and Saturday will be the big test.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder