What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Finished fabbing up a custom 2.5" exhaust to fit my obx headers, painted the whole system in flat black header paint, next is header wrap for the runners and y pipe, and gotta weld up one more hanger.

Fired it up for the first time after all the work I've done over the last couple months. What a good feeling. No leaks in the custom exhaust I made yay! Obx headers with 2" outlets, all custom from there back, 2" y pipe until the merge then 2.5" the rest of the way back, magnaflow hi flow cat, flowmaster 40, to a side exit. Sounds pretty mean, I must say.:)

Replaced all the belts (power steering, AC, and alternator)

Also built a storage area in the back cargo spot to bolt my box full of tools and also my amp and sub...my winch also locks into the rear as well so It won't slid around anymore.!

zyby4e8u.jpg

Edited by stalker

Crawled underneath and looked for a mystery noise. One of my lower links moves side to side quite nicely. It looks like someone tried to use the mount as a jack point at one point in its life. I'm not sure if its the bushing or it just needs to be tightened, I need to jack it up and see.

Crawled underneath and looked for a mystery noise. One of my lower links moves side to side quite nicely. It looks like someone tried to use the mount as a jack point at one point in its life. I'm not sure if its the bushing or it just needs to be tightened, I need to jack it up and see.

don't jack it up on the mount... :shrug:

:jig: tis a little chilly out and he didn't do his stupid up/down/up/down/up/putter/up/down idle and didn't make any attempt to stall while pulling out cold :jig: wonder if any of my codes cleared too!

don't jack it up on the mount... :shrug:

I would gladly take the blame if I was that person! :o

My plan was to wake up early to install my 4x4parts.com front skidplate and Westin light bar I ordered from 4x4parts.com that I received 2 days ago but realized they didn't send me mounting hardware like advertised. Has anybody dealt with them before? How was customer service? I have sent an email (yesterday morning) with no response yet. If I don't receive one today by lunch I will give them a call.

Other then that I drove my Pathfinder to work today only because my civic's gas tank was on E haha

Took it out and rat bagged it around town in the snow. 2High is kinda scary with these Vanderbilt all season radials. 4High is F'n awesome. F#$% I love this thing.

So, yeah anyway a half teaspoon of isopropanol, a couple of q-tips and about a half hour of my time seems to have cured my mystery miss. Clean MAF's are good :D

Either that or it was the fasteners that I fabbed up for the air cleaner. Not very scientific of me to change two things at once. . .

84460695.jpg

installed Warn Premium hubs...my other ones were junk

I also took some measurements to fit my spare on the stock tire carrier...need to think of a different idea for the spare, its hangs too low so I am thinking about moving the mount up until I build my bumper...

and I got my windshield washer fluid to spray again...

I'll be doing that tomorrow or Saturday. Be interesting to see how much my stock coils have sagged.

i had them on my 2 door and it lifted it like 1.5 inches but like a year ago, but on my 4 door it gave a bout 1/4 of an inch i think they finally settled but its like 34 inches from the ground to the center of the fenders with 235/75/15 tires but im happy with the out come