What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

4 doors have the shoulder strap belts for the to end seats in the rear, nice for the occasion there's someone actually back there. And nobody said "need" on the 3rd brake light, it's just a nice addition as I personally like having an extra point of vision for unobservant people behind me (and is nice incase you burn out both of those little 1157 bulbs to have a clear LED strip that still shows, "Hey moron, I'm slowing down!")

• Like 1

Oh yeah, i noticed all of them are on the floor. odd. but its not a big deal. lap belts are fine. :) haha yeah, the thrid brake light doesnt make me want to drill holes in my hatch. : (

Personal taste, again I like them and gave my opinion to why. Not gonna twist your arm over it. I will stand by the rear belt swap though if you plan on having people back there regularry, besides 2 small holes that have to be drilled and minute modifications to the trim, it's otherwise bolt in. And safety is never a bad thing

haha i know. just something im not worried about. lol. i may do the seat belt mod when i get bored and have extra money. i have to replace the drivers side seat belt in the front to. i think james' dog got ahold of it.

Drove it today.... it's had some time off from the daily driver assignment (this is a good thing considering I do on 100+ Miles Per Day M-F)

Shoul belt swap on 2Dr's? Highly reommended and very easy IMHO

Rear Brake Litght Swap on 2Dr's? Also highly recomended, though not quite as easy as the belt mod. (speaking of that, it's about time I actually install the 3rd I've had sitting in the garage for ages!)

i ALMOST grabbed one. but i didnt. and then the JY tried to charge me 30$ for the spoiler. O.o lol. ill get it eventually. the belt mod.. ill figure it out.

Just eariler i rewired the cig lighter (hard wired to the key, couldnt find the stock plug? just the illumin. plug) so i can charge my phone. and then relocated the ipod connectivity plug to the glove box. got a buncha stuff done today. :)

I'm sure you could get the stuff from a part out on here cheap enough, didn't Alkorahil have a brandy new humped wing for sale a little wHile ago? 93-95 are where you'll need your light and wing donation, belts from any 4 door wd21.

But.. my camera i cant upload pics while im outside. :(

Then walk inside you lethargic phlegm factory.

Thats too much work...? :O

Yeah, this one is going to amount to something... :rolleyes:

Now you got a superior 2 door, you gotta jump on there minor flaws and get some rear belts from a 4 door and a 3rd brake light!

And 2 more doors. :hide:

I dont need the rear brake light..

Cheaper insurance because they are proven to decrease rear end accidents?

lap belts are fine. :)

Until your buddy in the back bashes his teeth out on his own knee one day.

Why do all the 20ishs insist on being stupid?

B

I thought I was being generous? :D

Changed the oil in the R50 yesterday and realized that I have 5 cases of Mobil 1 in the garage. I stocked up when it was on sale and then the wife's commute changed from 60 miles a day to 10 miles and then she just started riding her bike, so no more frequent changes. The plus side is we shouldn't need a new car for 20 years at this rate of wear. :lol:

B

But all those bike tires! I assume it has some form of stability on it (training wheels) as a soft breeze would put K in the next county!

Actually put fuel in him today BEFORE the "Your on fumes, get gas moron!" Point I the gauge, and gave him a weight reduction by throwing away about 20 candy bar wrappers, 4 empty DD cups, and taking 11 dirty red shop rags out...

Today I replaced my driver door exterior handle since the old one had a broken spring. A small PITA, but since I've attempted it before it wasn't as challenging. I also lubed the power window regulator with some spray chain lube (white lithium grease), there is less chatter from the window now.

I also drained about a quart of ATF. It was overfull when checked hot and there were bubbles on the dipstick. I can never get the damn level right.

Edited by Towncivilian