How much does our pathfinder weigh?

Cuong Nguyen

The VIN plate only lists the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. Which is the total weight the vehicle was designed to carry (includes weight of the truck, passengers and cargo). It's 5150 lbs for my '92. I have no idea what the empty curb weight is.

I had my 89 on a scale @ the scrap yard. After the drop off It was ~4.1k with me + a tx10 and 4 cats sitting in back.

150 me

100 tx10

050 4 cats

200lbs total extra weight

that puts it at ~3900lbs. You'd prolly have 3800 if they were 30" or 235 tires instead of my 31" MT's

4 doors got a couple extra pounds compared to 2 doors due to the extra metal for the extra door jams. Something to take in consideration as well... That plus the OP was originally a 2wd, might make a difference in the original curb weight since off the showroom it was missing front driveline and a transfer case.

mine was 2250kg on a recent trip to the garbage dump. i imagine i carry another 150kg in tools and equipment when wheeling. that's a bit shy of 5000lbs for the brits and yanks

I was charged for 1850Kg when I shipped my 91 back "in the day", with 31X10.5s a full tank, roof rack, winch, hitch plate etc.

Start figuring in wet vs dry and gear..and you might find another 200Kg before you know it.

Hope this helps.

No offense but maybe you lazy &^%*ing americans could use google for once. :stickwack:

Seriously though, just effing google it.

Example:

Type in 1850kg to lb

Answer

1850 kilograms = 4 078.55185 pounds

Now was that so god damn hard.

• Like 1

No offense but maybe you lazy &^%*ing americans could use google for once. :stickwack:

Example:

Type in 1850kg to lb

Answer

Or for the really lazy (efficient) americans we just use our Iphone app. :D

James

Example:

Type in 1850kg to lb

Answer

yes yes it was..... j/k man

mine was 2250kg on a recent trip to the garbage dump. i imagine i carry another 150kg in tools and equipment when wheeling. that's a bit shy of 5000lbs for the brits and yanks

Your pathfinder is fat!!! :kyle:

ugh...metric conversions!!! :stickwack:

:rolleyes:

Or Americans can remember what they were taught in elementary school.

1 kg is approx. 2.2 lbs.

Exactly!! 2.2 for weight, .61 for distance, 1.05 for volume, 2.54 for measurements and (Cx1.8)+32 for temperature. It is simple whether you are going from metric to standard or the other way around. It is the Brits who are totally wacked with their hogsheads, stones and farthings...

B

• 1 month later...