Just in case you missed it

Youarepusillanimous

Wow, this place seems friendly, it almost has a family feel to it. What is lurking below the surface.

May I introduce myself. My name is Steve Anderson. I recently found out my old friend Maciej (mzextreem) was shot in the back by two intruders into his home and left for dead. He is now a cripple. Well, not recently but not as long ago as some members on this board did. Isn't that right Pezzy? I am perplexed that this so called family friendly site, and more so the supposed friends on this site (Bernard "B" and Scotty "RP88" to name two more)could prioritise a fund for buying back someone's Pathfinder while this young man fought for his life in hospital. You guys dropped mz like a hot potato. What a nice family you guys are. How does it feel Jim to have your car back, while someone who helped make this site, before it got dull and boring, can but wonder why he was deserted in his hour of need. Where was the fund raiser or donations for mz Pezzy? Where are his wheels? He cruises in an old beat up secondhand wheel chair. Why drop him as a mod? Is this what you guys do to each other over there? Need help.... F_CK OFF! is that it? It certainly looks like it.

I'll be out to see him by the years end or early in the new year. Some of you guys have is phone number. Ring it!

By the way, he has no idea that I have done this. Indeed he was opposed to it when I first raised the issue of confronting you. He still is now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Steve (v6),

First of all, let me say... if you knew about this WHY did you not email me or B or Pezzy or anyone else here??? This is the first I have heard of this. I used to PM back and forth with MZ rather often but then he slowed in his replies, then nothing, he also came around here less and less often. I was in fact doing what I could to help in with a possible change in his life, but it was one that never came to be.

Rather than coming on and accusing us of things, why not find out some facts of the situation first... such as.. does anyone here know? Has anyone here heard from him in a while (even before any of this happened)? You and I exchanged a couple emails, the last of which you never replied. Did you consider letting me know in a reply?

Pezzy was emailing with him, remember we got his OK to give you his email address? He was also, to my understanding aware of his change in mod status and was apparently ok of it, since he had come around less frequently leading up to it.

Again Steve, I had no idea that any of this had happened and I will be trying to contact him. How bad is he... I know you said he's confined to a wheel chair, but what is the extent of his condition?

This seriously troubles me and I know there is nothing that I can say to change it, but know Steve and MZ, that I had no idea any of this had happened.

Scott

And Steve, I see you are posting throughout the board, why not give us a change to respond beforehand.

The crybaby messenger with his own self important agenda aside, this is the first I have heard about anything happening to "MZ". He's a good guy, we don't agree politically, but I've been out wheeling with him a few times in the past and we got along. I knew he was on hard times for a while, when he stopped posting I figured he had sold his Pathy and moved on (and away from the board), like so many people tend to do.

Kinda a cowardly way of doein stuff, the "why didn't you do this because you didn't know" way. Instead of blaming others for a shortcoming YOU slipped up on and shoulda came around and said, you blame the community here. A coupel people know the jest of an issue I had with someone blameing their f-ed up crap on me and my family, besides the fact it's just wrong... it just shows you need some testicular fortitude. Yea there was a sucessful fund raiser for Jim and his truck. Why? Everything came out in the open imidiatly as it unfolded, not Jim logging on who knows how long after the fact and blaming US that his truck got junked. I'm far from perfect, but my issues are MY issues, not anyone here who had nothing to do with or know a dam thing about them.

Sorry to hear about MZ, thats a sad unfortunate situation. You though, grow up and grow a set.

Wow.

I wasn't even aware that anything happened to MZ and I log in everyday. I thought he was just on hiatus like many members. That really is tragic and awful news. I wish him the very best of luck for the best recovery that is allowable. And I for 1 would have been glad to help out in a donation if I had in fact even known of an issue.

On the other hand, I think your way of doing this is rather childish and if I was Scott I personally would be rather upset with you coming on here spitting all you're generalizations about this community and its several THOUSAND members on his behalf. In fact if I was Scott, I would be rather embarrassed at how this is all coming to light.

If and when you read this Scott, I'm terribly sorry about your situation and again this is the first I've heard of it. You've always been very helpful here and although we have never spoken directly to each other I valued your input just as many others did as well. Best of luck with your recovery.

Good to hear from you again Steve. I never did send you the email from last time you popped in. Don't take it personal, my plate is full and I haven't been keeping up with anyone lately.

I do regret you coming back and acting like an ass though, I think better of you. As for MZ, this is the first I have heard of it. He has not been here regularly for quite a long time so I too though he was off doing his own thing. I really hope what you tell us is metaphorical or a troll, so as a matter of fact, can you substantiate it? I recall you like everything backed up with proof, facts or independent sources...

As for why he isn't a Mod anymore, what does that have to do with anything else? I don't have the exact answer other than I understood it was with his agreement so perhaps he should ask or explain, not you?

I've both gotten along with and butted heads with MZ (and almost everyone else) so I hope this is all in poor taste or that he is doing as well as possible. I'll await your informative response.

B

typical V6.

bla bla bla.. bull @!*% bull @!*%.

I'm on here everyday as well.. and just thought he left.

i've never heard of any bad things happenin to him either. and although i didn't care for the guy,i don't wish this on anybody and hope that he is doing as well as can be, IF he in fact is in this condition.

Why come on a public forum and make an ass out of youself for everyone to see?

And this is what stands,If we know about it and theres some way to help we will try to help if its a worthy cause(not saying this isnt one but after getting mr.jims truck back we had some people trying to get us to buy them a pathy because they blew theres up)If we dont know about it then what can we do?I think we all know the answer to this,or at least I hope we all do.As you stated,MZ didnt want you to confront us,why is that you think?Why dont you think before shooting you goddamn mouth off.

In ending I have 2 things to say.

1.I am sorry that a former member was hurt by some ass's.

2.Steve,y'all can shut the hell up,if we knew about it,then we would have done something.

After digesting it, I agree but I'll leave my post as I need to clarify something.

Steve, you come here not to tell us of this tragic news but to attempt to shame, blame and upset people, and this is done against MZ's wishes to boot? You take this man's terrible situation and use it as a tool for your own agenda? What is wrong with you, man??

I do regret you coming back and acting like an ass though, I think thought better of you.

Corrected that.

MZ, for some reason you didn't want us to know about this. I don't really understand why but I'll respect it. I'm not sure how I could help but I would have/will if I can. I'm hoping the rehab did wonders and that you are doing well.

B

yeh, x2 anybody notice that his heated acuation over 12 hrs ago granted over dozen heated responses and a few remorseful ones and not a one is his? I don't even get that many responses when I post a new something.

Yeh his post is out of line but we have succeeded in giving him more attention than most new guys get!

has is posting been blocked or has he just not replied @ all. He's just stittin back and watchin the show.

Edited by MY1PATH

After digesting it, I agree but I'll leave my post as I need to clarify something.

Steve, you come here not to tell us of this tragic news but to attempt to shame, blame and upset people, and this is done against MZ's wishes to boot? You take this man's terrible situation and use it as a tool for your own agenda? What is wrong with you, man??

Corrected that.

MZ, for some reason you didn't want us to know about this. I don't really understand why but I'll respect it. I'm not sure how I could help but I would have/will if I can. I'm hoping the rehab did wonders and that you are doing well.

B

Sorry to hear about that MZ (94xtreme?)...I wish you the best even if we didn't see eye to eye

Hmm...typical V6 tactics :shrug:

doesnt this take me back to one of his (v6) last topics...guns in america...it's a shame MZ didn't have something for them but then again does indiana have a castle law?

Sorry to hear about that MZ (94xtreme?)...

The very same.

B

Agreed

MZ, if your reading this, if you even know about this discussion, I tried calling you at the number you gave me some time ago, but it seems you no longer have that number. If you read this contact me if you would like too. I'll be sending an email to my known address of yours beer.gif

Hi V6, it's so good to see you again.

I have known about what happened to MZ, as he forwarded me the link to one of the articles about it back in January. MZ asked I didn't tell anyone about this, as he 'leads a very private life'. As you can tell from the responses from B and Red, I did not mention anything to the Admin/Mod team. So if you have a beef with someone, it would be me.

That said, as far as I am concerned you have no reason to have any beef about any of this, and I don't appreciate how this has come up. This is not information anyone needs to know about MZ or any events leading to him being dropped as a mod. But because you have broadcasted this for everyone to see, I will fill you in on my half of the story. When MZ and I first chatted about things, he asked that his account and posts be hidden or removed. I had suggested instead we demote him from mod status, (as he expected not to return or not be an active member), and he was more than welcome to return to the board or the team when he was feeling up to it.

I will admit, after this was done, I did get a message from MZ who was upset about what had happened, and I explained what I understood from the emails we had back and forth, and why his account was downgraded. (This was around the time you dropped by with your email address, and I forwarded the info to him.) We agreed that we seemed to have our wires crossed, but he appreciated I explained what happened, and I did make sure to tell him, he was more than welcome to come back anytime.

I have emailed back and forth with MZ from time to time since January, just to stay in touch, and check up on him. I kept my promise to him to keep his business, his business.

While I can understand you being upset after finding out what happened to him, and his demotion from moderator, I really would have appreciated you email any of us on the board (our email addresses are on the main website). I gladly would have explained this to you via email.

I do have most of the emails that MZ and I sent back and forth, so if you have any questions or doubts, please ask me. If you have spoken to MZ recently, and he does feel burnt about what happened, please let me know, as I said that was definitely not my intension, and not the intension of the mod/admin team.

As for the board saving our pennies to help Mr. Jim, and doing sweet *F* all for MZ, you should understand with the board not knowing what happened, there was no chance to do anything to help him. If it was common knowledge, as it is now, I have no doubt the membership here would have done something for him.