Just in case you missed it

Youarepusillanimous

Blatant disrespect.

Next time you need to ban his damn IP address, not just his screen name.

Banning his IP is a temporary fix at best. He is not on any of of the IP's he used before hand :togo:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had contact from Pezzy and will talk to her a length soon.

Sounds good. I have said all I have to say, so I wont respond to your posts in this thread, but as I said before if you have specific questions, or comments, we shall chat.

------------------------------

Otherwise, lets not make this thread about who is an assh.le, who did what, name calling, and other typical online drama. We can all fire arguments back and forth till we're blue in the face, but it wont get anyone anywhere.

If something good can come from this thread, I prefer it go THAT way from now on.

MZ, I am sorry that everyone had to find out about this, this way. I apologize if you disagree with my actions, and I am an email away if you want to chat.

I said and meant my words, still do even if they were not needed/wanted. I ain't deleting my posts (little to "alexrex20-ish" for me) but won't take offence if they are removed otherwise. Wouldn't be the first time, proably not the last. I DO however agree this has gone a bit far and would like to see this get turned around into a good thread for MZ.

RedPath88, first of all, thank you for taking into consideration the concerns of me and the other members. I only mention locking the thread as I consider it common practice so something doesn't get out of hand and is dealed with in a controlled and appropriate manner. Having not knowing the history behind the original poster, I considered this an option. Unfortunately it was posted in the main forum on NPORA and that got the attention of many of us.

I would like to see this thread take a flip in the other direction and i'm all for it posted on the main NPORA website page

Thanks for the link GG. It sucks when someone we know (though I have never met) suffers a tragedy like this. As many others have also posted, we had not heard from him and had no idea of this event.

As for being an asshole Steve... I can see how this would rub you the wrong way since you were "in the know" about MZ and had some history with this site. Personally, I think you could have approached it better or not at all but that is just my opinion. Not like I have never acted/posted on impulse.

now... to read the rest of the posts in this thread and see how much bashing was thrown your way and back (if history holds true)

Ok, that amused me for a few minutes. Looks like another communication breakdown on multiple parts so I'll just leave it all at that.

Pezzy, you earned a tad more respect from me for keeping this to yourself when MZ asked you to. This is not a dig, just a small admiration since I know how hard it would be for me to keep it to myself if I were in your situation.

Steve, take care. Next time you stop by, make sure you say hi (preferably without the hornets nest). I actually miss some of our discussions. Whetehr I or you were right or wrong, it certainly helped open eyes to differing opinions/perspectives.

Nunya, sheesh!

Move along now, nothing to see here.