So I Cut Myself Today

Kittamaru

As the title says... I cut myself today while shaving for the first time...

yeah, nothing special I know... except... I was using an electric razor... with a screen... wtf?

:scratchhead::owned::scratchhead::owned:

I normally shave via a regular razor, but I do so in the shower (best time to do so, as it softens your facial hair and reduces irritation - I have rather sensitive skin all things considered) and without a mirror... so to cut myself is no big deal, it happens from time to time.

But to cut myself with an ELECTRIC razor? WTF? lol

I normally shave via a regular razor, but I do so in the shower (best time to do so, as it softens your facial hair and reduces irritation - I have rather sensitive skin all things considered) and without a mirror... so to cut myself is no big deal, it happens from time to time.

there is an "oatmeal" shaving cream by gillete that really helps with reducing irritation.

yeah, nothing special I know... except... I was using an electric razor... with a screen... wtf?

Happens to me all the time. Fact of life, IMO. I even use the Nivea CoolSkin shaving system and it still manages to knick me at least once. If I could get away without shaving, I would. :doh:

I have pretty sensitive skin, too. I usually don't shave every day but when I do, I hack myself up pretty bad, esp. the neck. It doesn't matter if it's in the shower or not, either. I loathe shaving! :rant2:

Women always complain about having to take a razor/shaver to their legs. Uh, try doing that to your face... :/

Then come talk to me. :lol:

Edited by tekazgtr1984

:scratchhead::owned::scratchhead::owned:

Really,you cut your self the first time you ever shaved...I dont use a mirror,just go by feel and I've cut my self maybe 2 times with gelets 6 bladed death machine...

Women always complain about having to take a razor/shaver to their legs. Uh, try doing that to your face... :/

Then come talk to me. :lol:

Really?? REALLY?! Knees are not fun. Playing slice and dice around the tendons on the back of your knees, and ankles is NO picnic. Believe me, I could go on...

Which leg?

*snort*

Look boys, you are just topping your pimples. Once you finish out puberty, this shouldn't be an issue any longer... ;)

Playing slice and dice around the tendons on the back of your knees, and ankles is NO picnic.

:rolleyes: Shave with a straight razor, then you can talk like that.

You have hairy ankles?? EEEWWWW!!!!

B

No no, I meant I cut myself for the first time while shaving, lol... my bad, grammar ftw.

And I'm 21 btw :P Only pimples I get are on my forehead from my hat I have to wear at work lol :itsallgood:

Really?? REALLY?! Knees are not fun. Playing slice and dice around the tendons on the back of your knees, and ankles is NO picnic. Believe me, I could go on...

Tell us about that bikini line?